Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Wednesday, September 26
Just made level 32 so my Send list has expanded. Like most others on this forum, I have more great neighbors than I have chances to send. But I do keep a list and I check the forums daily. All my 20 gifts were just sent out; if I couldn't find what you needed on the forum I sent Flight Catering, probably the most useful item around. If I missed you today you'll be on the top of my list tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
I've sent out all gifts for today. My list for tomorrow is almost half full. Thank you everyone for the gifts and please forgive me for not sending everyone a return gift today. You are on tomorrow's list.

I Fly

I'm getting caught up after a long motorcycle weekend. I tried to return gifts as much as possible while I was away, I'll start looking through here and catch up on who needs what and how I can help.

I'm pretty much done with my San Fran flights, so the fuel supply isn't as big of a deal now. Still looking for ergo chairs and stamps. Anything else for higher flights is most welcome. I'll be saving coins in preparation of upgrades for fuel (after I get the controllers, braces, etc), terminal, town hall, et. al.

Thanks again all!

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Hello all

been awhile, Thanks for all the gifts sent a few requests...

Niaboc BINOCULARS
greensmith flight catering.
sierra nevada. Oscillating beacon
Mkuoie86 Gyroscope
Gdog Flight catering
Germinio Fuel Hose
Keriaoak fuel supply
Roller Additional Radar

I have updated signature, please send what you can

thanks

Device
  1. iPad
Hello everyone. It has been about a week since I had time to update on here. I have tried to keep up with gifts if I knew requirements. I am back now and will hopefully be able to send gifts in the next couple of hours. :)

Thanks for making playing this game so much more of a "team" effort and especially thanks for the gifts.

Let me know in your post if you want something specific. I am close to level 32 now and will have new items I can send then.
Debs

Thanks for all the gifts. Am returning the favour as quickly as I can but the gifts seem to be available later and later in the day :(

Have just picked up a defroster from a Dubai flight, think it is the first for me but nice to know it does happen sometimes :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Luke Pilot
Username
Luke Pilot
Hi All,

Sent what I could again today... Still hoping for hull parts and amperemeters.

I still have about 4-5 gifts extra that can be sent to those in need.

Also can now send spare props...

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
Morning, thanks for all the gifts neighbors!
I'm still flying to Dubai in search of defrosters but no luck...
I've run out of additional radars and beacons if anyone has a chance to send I would be greatful.

For those who ask if certain things are giftable, see PatrickMast's signature for the list. These aren't giftable on iPad airport city: aircraft tire, calculator, disposable shampoo, empennage, ergonomic chair, insulation, paint, passenger seat, stamp, reinforced steel frame, transmitter, triple wire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom