Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Badger fan
Hi all, just joined the group and have sent friend requests to flip123, rickmou, and @TDV19. Happily accept friend requests also, especialy those in the space race. (I'm currently trying to complete the Cosmic Fuel Station)
Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Just got my 1st launch done on Flyerduck and BUILT MY TRAINING CENTER!!! Thanks for all the help folks!!

Also, check out my city to see the awesome glitch that worked in my favor! Finally got one over on GI!!

Sig updated, need Town Hall lvl 4 parts.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Concratulations with the launches. I have to wait for the treadmill.... Don't have greenies to buy. Most of you I cannot visit ;-(

Yesterday I have noticed 2 things. Running wild items only drop once a day when visiting neighbours and after completing the other 3 collections droprate for these items goes down dramaticly when visiting neighbours. Can someone confirm this?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I go to work for a few hours and there's been launches everywhere!! lol

rickmou I think it may have been me that sent the video wall. TimP I can't see your avatar ingame, but I've returned almost everything that has been sent to Ianda10 today. My gifts should reset within the next couple of hours for both Ianda10/11, so if anyone wants anything specific, please let me know. (y)
Landa 10

Just sent you robot tester!

I am tempted to start a launch today if anyone wants to join in?

HH

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Cioli,
I had the same frustration so I bit the bullet and spent 20 greenies for the Treadmill on my first launch. I had plenty of fuel from my Cape Canaveral trips so I knew I could reach 1600 points on my own. That gave me my own Training Center, which refreshes every four hours so at least I have the possibility of Treadmill item drops on my own airport. Too soon to tell right now since I just got it.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
Tom

Amazing information, thanks!
I have been picked up quite a few spare parts such as explosive bolt as drops from my flights, I wondered what they
were for so your pictures really helped.

I am going to visit neighbours now to see if I can complete the treadmill otherwise I will splash out 20 greens!

Exciting stuff!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
THANKS to Pakman, must_dash, lfcawc and @blacho, for all your items you're sending.
Still collecting stuff for more Cosmic Fuel Stations.

Most of the users are still username, so i cannot send back to all who sent items to me. Even do not know, who they are (n)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi all

Gifts sent today are:

Landa 10 robot tester
Charles P & Bill I returned your gifts, many thanks, still can't visit you!
Phantom, Vdrop, catering
Janick, nav module
Bama 15, PQDT assembly robot
Michael 1610 SSE
Super pilot, Arturius, fly boy Jeff, Rene laser level
Mrs T video wall
Alirezag, beacon
Scoops & Vind I can't visit so sent beacon, oh & must dash same
Boomerm 7 SSE
Lastly I have several usernames so I had one spare gift to username 30, you got filled candies

Have a good day :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Oh dear, I just sort of pushed a few buttons and have now started a launch, join in just for the fun of it :)
We can all learn from each other!

:) anyone else happy for you go tag along!

Happy Helen I sent you a friend request from Ianda11. We're not friends on my Ianda10 game. I tried to add you but I get the promo code error. If you want to send me a friend request, I'll join your launch party. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom