Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
As this game goes along there is a constant learning curve. While it has taken me a long time to realize this, when someone's name is listed as username, their neighborhood is not up to date, it is at some point in the past. The catch 22 about this is, when you get all your names back on your Neighbor list, visiting a neighbor will possibly return you to usernames. The few names that remain names all the time are the exception. For me, I see Pakman, Lfcawc, Sierra Nevada, PatrickMast all the time. Also I see Android players' names. There are some names I see that I don't know who they are, but if you send me a gift I need, I return it to you.

On another side note here, I've figured out the Duty Free Shop. I'm not sure whether figured out is the right words, but here is my take on the Duty Free Shop. You build your duty free shop up to level three. Then you stock the shelves. At each level it requires more items to complete the shelves. Once you acquire these items they are yours forever. You can choose to earn different amounts of money, which requires varying amounts of time. You can earn 80 coins in 20 minutes for the first level of only two items, up to 1000 coins in 48 hours for the top level which requires the most number of items. Like I said, the items don't go away once you acquire them. It makes much more sense to me now. If everyone but me understood this before, I guess I'm the last one to understand it, but that's OK too.

I Fly

Hi everyone! I am level 28 looking to send and receive many items. I'm already friends with some of you, but please add me and tell me what you need! My signature is updated...

I need air base, Christmas, and fuel station items...

Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
mgauls I've just added you but I don't know if it has worked, because you're not showing on my waiting list. Please add me if you like.

The names I constantly have are GamingSwiftie, lfcawc, Daddy Boo and Pakman. On some of the usernames I can also see photos as avatars. I think these are android players that have linked their facebook accounts.

Like others, I am having very few drops from Cyprus. I've now got 3 planes flying there constantly to try and build some more sleigh hangars. This game would be so much more fun and a lot easier if it actually worked properly!

Device
  1. iPad
must_dash I could not see you in my see of usernames, so I have added you instead. Hope you find me!

I tried an experiment toward the end of my gift sending. I sent out several red paints( as I need them too) to various usernames in the hope of getting some back. I then visited a neighbour and after I came back I had heaters. I do not need them so urgently so did not bother sending any out. I then visited another neighbour and when came back I had sleigh oil. By that time I only had 2 gifts left to send, so sent 2 of those. I visited another neighbour and got one of the three again. At no point did I get sleigh covers. If ever I do I will just send them to everyone!

I am able to send ATMs most of the time if anyone needs them. I finally got the things needed to complete the duty free shop. Just need the stuff for the hangar now.

Oh and miracle of miracles I just received a sleigh cover from cyprus flight.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
The names I constantly have are GamingSwiftie, lfcawc, Daddy Boo and Pakman. On some of the usernames I can also see photos as avatars. I think these are android players that have linked their facebook accounts.

How interesting... You consistently show up as a username for me unless I've *just* entered the game.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Similar here. Sometimes i can see all names properly, but most of the time just "username" for most of.
The user names, i can see all time, are: Aero, @lisetjuh86, @Stan Breckner 2, @~Mistral~, Pakman, @Galeja, @Tribeka043, lfcawc, @Blacho, and of course, Madlen Airborn :D

About items for Hangar for jet-Powered Sleight: I had tenth of flight to Cyprus (two planes), then one for each other destination (except San Francisco), but still have only one hangar.
Most of the time there are no drops... Nothing, or all other items which are useless for this mission.

And about elfes: Their drop from local ones is about 1 drop on 5 elfs... At neighbours is almost the same: 1-2 drops per 5 visitors. (n)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
mgauls I've just added you but I don't know if it has worked, because you're not showing on my waiting list. Please add me if you like.

Like others, I am having very few drops from Cyprus. I've now got 3 planes flying there constantly to try and build some more sleigh hangars. This game would be so much more fun and a lot easier if it actually worked properly!
For me too Pakman, lfcawc, Daddy Boo always appear with names along with petermac, @pixel, @Judas, @vc8037, Aero, @Sable, @raphdxb, @dom dom 47 (the latter 3 are rather new additions). I wonder if there is some pattern in the ones that many of us spare?!?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Just had an email from GI.....

Max Wing, Dec 09 23:35 (MSK):
This is a follow-up to your previous request #213429 "Why can i not see my neighb..."

The new version of the game has just been released. Please, update your game up to the latest version at AppStore and if you have any unresolved issues please let me know. I shall do my best to assist you.

Sincerely,
Max Wing
Your Support Team

So I've basically told them that nothing has been resolved.. Not that they'll take any notice!!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I will send you flight items like spare propellers, flight meals, deicers, navigation modules - please write me if you need some objects more than others.

Thanks!
Most of the usernames i click button, send back... I cant know who is who thanks to the username bug

Device
  1. iPad
Based on the shifting Xmas items and never knowing if what I sent is what you get, I have decided to only send out Old Lanterns in hopes of getting the items required to build all the Xmas facilities.

Please return Lanterns!!!

Device
  1. iPad
I've used 8 Powerful Props and a Spy Glass and have been able to gain a whopping 3 sleigh covers. I also got 8 lanterns out of 30 tries by visiting neighbors and haven't had any luck in completing any part of the challenge (except for 3 sleighs). Considering I can't even open up a second sleigh hangar, I can see how this is going to take all 25 days remaining

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just added more Christmas Gift Shops (for a total of six) for those neighbors who can find me. See avatar for location!
Finally got the Duty Free Shop. What a waste of time that was. Built three sleigh hangars but only have one sleigh so far. Getting drops from those pesky elves are a real challenge.
All I want for Christmas are Old Lanterns!
UPDATE: Got my first Ice Skating Rink ...now to get the items to activate it.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi everybody,
thanks to all who have sent gifts to me! I also think that sending old lanterns is the best thing you can do, today I had usernames back for a few minutes so I could send those to many active users here from the forum. Today the first sleigh cover dropped, so only two to go to complete the first sleigh hangar. It's a bit frustrating, I've now five sleigh in my warehouse but couldn't complete the first hangar since thursday?!
Please send only old lanterns to me.

Thanks for all the gifts. I now have 5 hangers and sleighs so don't need any more hanger gifts thanks, (i.e red paint, sleigh oil, heaters), as you can only have 6 hangers. Please send me old lanterns though as these are still useful. I have pretty much been constantly flying 5 sleighs every hour to the Xmas destinations for a few days and can report the drop rates are pretty poor. Hope you all have more luck dropping items if you visit my airport and click on my Xmas buildings (see signature below).

@blah - tried to send you a friend request but got a promo code error.
Scoob1964 - sankukia - ditto.
bubbajed5711 - also got a promo code error when adding you but you android friend code was ok.

Pakman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom