Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Hi all.....

On android some players are shocked.... they found out I am female. I think it is already mentioned in this thread some time ago....
btw.... and I told them I am pregnant......

Also want you to know.......

buy
Congrats!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
flip123 congratulations on the news. I think you need a stork avatar for a while!

I have been quiet on the forum recently as I unfortunately had a sad Easter with the death of my mother in law after a short illness. (Although sad she was 90) But flip123 's fab news show how the circle of life has a great way of continuing and despite everything these pesky planes keep on flying!

So hopefully in the next few days I will see a return to normal and more sensible gifting will resume.
Sorry for your loss!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Tom - sorry was going to PM you. My son has got himself an ipad and we have set him up as Pakman3. Sent a few neighbour requests out to yourself, I Fly & Happy Helen. No need to waste / return any gifts yet as he is only just beginning and needs to visit neighbours for things like collecting ducks etc. He is not as hooked as me and so will not be on it as much but interestingly the gifts are different from Pakman & Pakman2 (in that he can send Pearl Earrings, Sandbags, bath towel).

Pakman , whenever your son Pakman3 is ready for gifts, just let me know.

I Fly

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
flip123 congratulations on the news. I think you need a stork avatar for a while!

I have been quiet on the forum recently as I unfortunately had a sad Easter with the death of my mother in law after a short illness. (Although sad she was 90) But flip123 's fab news show how the circle of life has a great way of continuing and despite everything these pesky planes keep on flying!

So hopefully in the next few days I will see a return to normal and more sensible gifting will resume.
Dee140157 flip123 - Why can't she used a Duck ??? (y)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Tom - sorry was going to PM you. My son has got himself an ipad and we have set him up as Pakman3. Sent a few neighbour requests out to yourself, I Fly & Happy Helen. No need to waste / return any gifts yet as he is only just beginning and needs to visit neighbours for things like collecting ducks etc. He is not as hooked as me and so will not be on it as much but interestingly the gifts are different from Pakman & Pakman2 (in that he can send Pearl Earrings, Sandbags, bath towel).
Pakman - just added #3 - will send gifts as time permits. Bill

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Started a launch. While I can finish it myself, neighbors are welcome to join.
UPDATE: Thanks to Pakman and Pakman2 for a successful launch!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
tdv - you're awesome! Now you even anticipate my needs! If ever you need anything that I can give, don't hesitate to ask! Although I don't possess the magic to send items in dozens.

Reactions: tdv

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Todays' exports to:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) fuel hose ; (Waverlyhuff2) fuel supply
Dee140157 (Dee140147) flight catering ; (Ducks1) fuel hose
GamingSwiftie (GS2) navigation module ; (GS3) flight catering
flip123 (Jpjpjp) deicer ; (Jpjpjp2) flight catering
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) deicer ; (Uncle Mans Phone) fuel hose
One Bad Day (OBD) flight catering
Ianda11 (Ianda10) spare wire ; (Ianda11) navigation module
tdv (TDVCrApple2) fuel hose
Scoob1964 (Sankukia) spare propeller ; (Sankukia2) fuel supply
must_dash spare propeller
Pakman (Pakman) fuel hose
Ndh2 navigation module
Chloe11111 flight catering
Cheers!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv - you're awesome! Now you even anticipate my needs! If ever you need anything that I can give, don't hesitate to ask! Although I don't possess the magic to send items in dozens.
:barefoot: - no worries.... you are most welcome.... If you send me an invite to TDV20 (details in the signature) I will try to sort out the defrosters - not too sure if they have started blocking defrosters from older versions of android... but worth a try...

Helen Elizabeth

Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
That's great, I returned a cockpit glass, sorry I don't have any ducks! :)

Helen Elizabeth

Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
:barefoot: - no worries.... you are most welcome.... If you send me an invite to TDV20 (details in the signature) I will try to sort out the defrosters - not too sure if they have started blocking defrosters from older versions of android... but worth a try...

tdv
Thanks as always for the goodies :)

Helen Elizabeth

Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen

Dee140157

I think that sums it up, the circle of life, take care & time to grieve

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
tdv hi, I have sent a neighbour request to your TDV20, if you are able to send defrosters, it would be good, if you would be so kind

Is anybody able to gift Robot Testers?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I can't invite TDV20 because of the promo-code problem. But thanks for considering me - I guess, I just have to keep on flying to Dubai:)

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Hi all... I'm really struggling to get my cosmic fuel station open and still need:
2x assembly robots
2x spaceship engines
4x laser levels
4x robot testers

If there's anyone out there that can help I would very much appreciate it :)
If I can help anyone by gifting something from the list in my signature please let me know- I'm happy to send items on a daily basis

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom