Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Update - New Falcon, etc.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I don't know who did the translations this update, but on several points in the game they are not dutch (or english) like when you finish some subquests or if you get a Pirulito de frutas...
if there isn't a dutch translation, english would be nice as a default

@Sambhav Jain
Sweets Factory gifts do not disappear after a building is complete. Reason: you can build up to six of them.
Cheers,
Tom

Good logic, Tom.
This is like the Laundry, the item you can gift remains in the gift list.

Although I understand that GI wants to keep the gift list from becoming too long, doesn't removing gifts once you complete the upgrade create a very big disadvantage for new players, as they will be hard-pressed to find players that have the items they need? Just thinking....

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Good logic, Tom.

Although I understand that GI wants to keep the gift list from becoming too long, doesn't removing gifts once you complete the upgrade create a very big disadvantage for new players, as they will be hard-pressed to find players that have the items they need? Just thinking....
This is already happening with new players. Anybody who wants to upgrade to terminal etc.. level 7 has a hard time. I keep saying to these players not to be shy and use us as send in return players.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I did not want to update because of all the bugs but somehow when I turned on my tablet this morning and fired up my AC, it seems to have auto-updated overnight. Sly…. it's a forced update.

The bugs that I noticed right off the bat are the same stuff that others have seen as well:
1. Planes, including guest planes take forever to load passengers and fuel.
2. Neighbor’s tab is shorter, only shows 2 rows of neighbors at a time.

Questions:
1. I don’t see a side quest to build the level 6 runway. Should I just build it anyway? I am in need of the runway for guest planes, it looks like. I just don’t want to build it now and then later on it pops up as a side quest.

2. Do we need to repair guest planes as well in this update?

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Good logic, Tom.

Thats why I, just like you, keep the "lost" items in my signature (with a strike-through). I only hope that new forum members of low level players understand that they have to send me their item first so I will be able to hit return.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Good logic, Tom.

I agree. Since GI wanted to level the playing field by wiping out the previous XPs, I don't get why they wanted to alienate the new players by wiping out the building items once we finish our upgrades. I feel bad every time someone needed a building item and I used to have it but I couldn't gift it anymore.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I did not want to update because of all the bugs but somehow when I turned on my tablet this morning and fired up my AC, it seems to have auto-updated overnight. Sly…. it's a forced update.

The bugs that I noticed right off the bat are the same stuff that others have seen as well:

Questions:
1. I don’t see a side quest to build the level 6 runway. Should I just build it anyway? I am in need of the runway for guest planes, it looks like. I just don’t want to build it now and then later on it pops up as a side quest.

2. Do we need to repair guest planes as well in this update?
Until now I didn't see a side quest for runway 6. But there is a side quest for the bonsai-collection, which will come from Falcon-guest planes. And to land them you need runway 6....
You don't need to repair guest planes, still only your own planes!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Until now I didn't see a side quest for runway 6. But there is a side quest for the bonsai-collection, which will come from Falcon-guest planes. And to land them you need runway 6....
You don't need to repair guest planes, still only your own planes!

Thank you! Will there be side quests for the new hangar and the sweets factory or do we just build them as well?

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Thank you! Will there be side quests for the new hangar and the sweets factory or do we just build them as well?
I hope not haha... I builded 8 new hangars and 6 sweet factories (1 completed). But in my opinion, if there is a new side quest and you already did the order (or collect an item, for instance by your adventure-buildings) it still finishes the quest. So don't worry!

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
as far as the sweet factory is concerned, you can have 4 production slot in each building that is 48 lollipops every day :) to put in perspective of being them of course , but with 1600 flights to complete, it can be worth it..

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD

I do not know if this is a bug or a "feature", but note that in the collections tabs, if you click on an item, the game no longer tells you which neighbors' buildings it might drop from. The omission seems odd because the items still drop from neighbors...

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I have not received any gifts from iOS players last 2 days, including nothing from you, Ramy. :D:LOL:
Looks like, iOS can receive gifts from androids, but androids cannot receive gifts from iOS... after the update. Would you pls confirm if you receive Glazing Machine from minime, just to be sure?
Happy gifting to iOS, Ramy!

I did get a glazing machine from minime .. I can send something back but you wont get it... You know what funny and ironic Jay?? :ROFLMAO:. I'm an AB blood type and that makes me a universal recipient or selfish, for lack of a better word. I can receive blood from you all (android and ios) but can only give to ios. The same rule applies here. Crazy huh????
Just saying.....
Cheers Bud,
Ramy

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Don't Know Someone Noticed This Or Not.