Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Info for Launches

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
035zrxt3s
Username
Mario Ng
Hi everyone, I just started playing this game a few days ago and I'm able to do space launches now.
I've been reading the guides for space launches and it got kinda confused
On this guide https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...een-blue-and-red-launch-flights-v7-8-2.20076/
there's a line saying I can secure first place with 576 points, but on other threads I'm reading comments that require 980 points to secure first place.
And so, how many points should 2nd, 3rd and 4th member have if I host the launch?

Alright, thank you!

Anyone would like to join in for my first launch?
If you are looking for some members to join your launches and support you better way is to open a thread here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/space-launches.29/
Put all the information and rules you want:
Which day you to start your launch ? green or blue or red ? what time you wanna start the launch ? how many launches do you want and if there is a QL.
The best for you because you are new dont start a launch alone my advice for you is find a group doing launches and join them and also you can ask for first place and they will support you with points.
Also maybe they have QLs party it will be a great for you to join these members with QLs you can do many launches in 1 hour ;)
Good luck for you.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i4gp8nl
Username
Craw
576 will show other forum members you want first. But if you launch with non forum neighbours this will be ignored. 980 is the maths which makes it impossible to jump you in first. So depends who you launch with.
I’m new to this game. I can build required buildings for launch but I’m more confused after reading forum. Is there an idiots guide to launch?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@warlineh

After having read through your post, and the posts of other forum members, I have this morning re-written the following two sections, Securing Your First Place Seat Position On A Launch and Launch Flight Basic Rules -
in the following user guide, The Airport City Space Program - How To Undertake Green, Blue and Red Launch Flights.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom