Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I'm new, looking for Friends to visit and daily trading

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Hi all!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read my thread!. Now to the point, as the title says, I'm looking for friends (neighbours).

I've been in this forum for less than a week, been reading most of the guides and threads that I thought might be helpfull to develop my game, and I have come to one conclusion, that is: no matter how much effort and time I put in the game, I wont get that far without a solid group of neighbours that helps and support me.

And I think this is the first step to get there. So, if you are a newcomer as me who is looking for active people to help you progress (daily trade), or if you are a veteran (planetariums and such) and feel like you can (and want to) help me by trading or just letting me visit your city regularly, it'll be my pleasure to add you. On the other hand, if you don't feel like it then no worries, I'll see you around in this forum!.

In any case, thank you for your time!, cheers!.
Send me a request, i only have one planatarium and one Astro academy but have lots of other buildings as well

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Wired Parrott @SeanC @OneGoldenHeart @onurkübra

Been off from the forum these last couple of days, thank you all for your responses, I've just sent you a friend request!.

@Captain WH Rollins

Thanks a lot for your help Cap!, I've seen your gifts, there are very helpfull, and I send back every time I can

You are very much welcome - it is important to help those new to the game and to the members forum. So many players drop away and stop playing this game, after a period of time.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
Device
  1. Android