Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded I want to join the Star Club

@Tito

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0452p2l1m
Username
@Tito
I have reached and passed the 150 star club level. I will like to get status please.
Screenshot_150club.jpg

@Tito

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0452p2l1m
Username
@Tito
First step up that ladder - congratulations my friend!
View attachment 50276
Hey Ralph, I am actually at the 300 level. I got 48 more levels to reach the 350 club. I think I have been a member for 4 or 5 years. I finished this past event a week ago and just flying to level up. Thanks for your support. I just love how your city is aesthetically pleasing. Good job my friend. Keep on flying.

@Tito

Hey Ralph, I am actually at the 300 level. I got 48 more levels to reach the 350 club. I think I have been a member for 4 or 5 years. I finished this past event a week ago and just flying to level up. Thanks for your support. I just love how your city is aesthetically pleasing. Good job my friend. Keep on flying.

@Tito
Ha ha - you will win the record from going from the 150 club to the 350 club fastest LOL!

I have to say your city flows well too, and your airside is well laid out - I like the way you use Tesla Power Stations, I have way too many solar panels.

Top Bottom