Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android I have been banned for no reason (SS below)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nufst9a
Username
Marshyyy7
This is annoying I have just been blocked for violating terms of service I have paid money to progress and behaved proper so unsure why the ban! Android device
Screenshot_20200621-163550_Airport City.jpg

Have you got the time settings on your device set to auto?

If not take a look at the below thread as you may have been blocked for ‘time travelling’

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nufst9a
Username
Marshyyy7
I did ask GI to swap my accounts from Andriod to PC but they took a while to answer so I asked them to stop this and allow me to progress on android as I decided to make a subscription @cobra with you saying the level 3 account I believe they must've completed my request i did ask days ago and asked them not too do it damn it!

I did ask GI to swap my accounts from Andriod to PC but they took a while to answer so I asked them to stop this and allow me to progress on android as I decided to make a subscription @cobra with you saying the level 3 account I believe they must've completed my request i did ask days ago and asked them not too do it damn it!
That seems a plausible reason. When you ask for a move between platforms, the old game should not be accessed

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nufst9a
Username
Marshyyy7
That seems a plausible reason. When you ask for a move between platforms, the old game should not be accessed
i Did ask them not to do this as i wanted to make purchases and i did so as i did not get a response for a few days from GI is this reversable or have i lost all progress and the money i invested

i Did ask them not to do this as i wanted to make purchases and i did so as i did not get a response for a few days from GI is this reversable or have i lost all progress and the money i invested
They'll probably will be able to recover your game. But I wouldn't touch any of the games before a definite answer from them if I were you. And it will take some days almost for sure.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
The key is that once you ask Gi to move an account, you cannot do anything with the game on either devise, until they have completed the move.

Unfortunately, Gi support is not always timely in processing such request. Normally they will tell you that they have closed the ticket, or ask you to rate their service, as a sign that they have done all that they can. Be aware that their are often some glitches that come with moving between platforms.

The key is that once you ask Gi to move an account, you cannot do anything with the game on either devise, until they have completed the move.

Unfortunately, Gi support is not always timely in processing such request. Normally they will tell you that they have closed the ticket, or ask you to rate their service, as a sign that they have done all that they can. Be aware that their are often some glitches that come with moving between platforms.
Welcome to the club buddy. I don't trust support at all. They basically give you a template response at first, then they might say say they are going to direct your problem to another department. Eventually, nothing happens and they end up emailing you and ask you to rate their service. It's a Russian company based in Latvia that likes nothing more than to steal your money. I literally have to take a deep breathe when dealing with them.

Top Bottom