Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

HUD Screenshot of Space Base and Field Laboratory

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wdrrrzo
Username
Markuee
This is a quick inquire. Can someone send me a screenshot of the HUD or interface of Space Base and Field Laboratory.

This is a quick inquire. Can someone send me a screenshot of the HUD or interface of Space Base and Field Laboratory.
Quick answer: do a search just in the wiki
5763FABF-7248-4626-9C56-E9F8AC4DDF2B.jpeg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wdrrrzo
Username
Markuee
What’s HUD? (Besides head unit display)
It doesn't said that it gives item randomly so I assume it have a panel showing the item that can be received after a day. Like in the resources base. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Attachments

• 219976513_334862911516262_8151780798307132577_n.png
    219976513_334862911516262_8151780798307132577_n.png
    879.8 KB · Views: 145
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wdrrrzo
Username
Markuee
Why do it say always when it only produces one per day. I don't understand Space Base and Field Laboratory. Can you explain it to me?

Why do it say always when it only produces one per day. I don't understand Space Base and Field Laboratory. Can you explain it to me?
One of the GI idiosyncrasies… it always produce something, but just one of them. So in fact, and theoretically, each item has the same probability of dropping as any other item in the set. The only thing you are sure is that you will get one of them a day.
compare the description with the one under comet hotel, for example. this one may drop something… or not. So the former drops something always whereas the latter drops anything “very seldom”

Alright, those buildings give one space collection item a day. This can be from "Running Wild", "Astronaut Outfit", "Experiments in Space", "Zero Gravity Launch", "Dark Side of the Moon", "Big Brother", "Lunar Race", or "Distant Prospects".

Competing those collections give you an item for Space launch prep. Sometimes, the item is for green launches, blue launches, and sometimes red launches. Look at the interface for the Launch pads to get an idea.

Those buildings are nice because they can give items for ALL three types of launches (Green, Blue, or Red).

This is nicer than buildings such as:

1) Alien Legacy - provides one collectable item per day for a "Green" launch prep.
2) Space History Monument - provides collectable item per day for a "Blue" launch prep.
3) Rocket Garden - provides one collectable item per day for a "Red" launch prep.

One thing that is notable is that Blue launches have an overlap with Green and Red Launches meaning that type type of prep item can be used for either green or blue, or blue and red.

I have a nice setup for my space program because I have:
1) Two Space Bases
2) One Field Laboratory
3) Six Rocket Gardens
4) Six Space History Monuments
5) Six Alien Legacies
6) Six Planatariums (sometimes drops a collectable item for Red launches)
7) Six Training Centers (sometimes drops a collectable item for Green launches)
8) One Astronaut Academy (sometimes drops a collectable item for Blue launches)

I hope this helps explain things.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03G1BEFK5
Username
Guaido70
I hope this helps explain things.
Hello, I'm new to the game. I launched the rocket twice from the liv platform. 1. Now I would like to launch the rocket from level 2 but I am missing an item that I can retrieve either from the Field Laboratory or the Space Base. Looking at the whole game and the development of my neighbors, far ahead of me, I don't find these buildings and I don't know what shape they are. Please, can you help me, at least to understand how to get them or how to recognize them in neighboring airports. Thank you very much.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
To launch level 2 rockets (blue), you will need to purchase another launch pad https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/launch_pad_2/ and you will need to upgrade your mission control center https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/mission_control_center_level_2/

Additionally, you will need launch preps (space suit, lab notebook, lunar module and orbital telescope). These are items you can get from collections https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/prometheus_mission/

There are many sources for the items in these collections - not just space base and field laboratory.

Visit training centers and planetariums at your neighbours to collect for these collections and fly to north observatory and south observatory

Hello, I'm new to the game. I launched the rocket twice from the liv platform. 1. Now I would like to launch the rocket from level 2 but I am missing an item that I can retrieve either from the Field Laboratory or the Space Base. Looking at the whole game and the development of my neighbors, far ahead of me, I don't find these buildings and I don't know what shape they are. Please, can you help me, at least to understand how to get them or how to recognize them in neighboring airports. Thank you very much.
Welcome to the forum!
Did you take a look at the Wiki? Sure can help you: https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/other_buildings/

HUD=Heads Up Display. It’s traditionally been used in military aircraft and is starting to become more common in civil aircraft as well. It’s even made it into road vehicles, as well. It’s a transparent screen that sits in front of the pilot/driver (usually above the dashboard/instrument panel), that has important information projected onto it. The pilot/driver can process the information while still looking out the window (through the HUD).

Last edited:
Top Bottom