Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android how to recover game from a not available device

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
hello
my main game javi is lost. My phone is no more working.
so I try to transfer it to another phone.

the problem ia that I don't remember anymore in which google play account it was registered.
no clue about my google game ID.

I open a case to GI, thinking that it will be easely resolved as done in the past; but they told me that the only way is through google play account. and if I didn't remeber anymore I need to contact google play.
google play is just not answering.

any idea or experience about how to solve it? is it really true that GI is not able to recover from your AC game ID

cheers
Javi

Hi,

The support is a bit boring with android accounts.

I recently change my phone. But the sync through google account has not worked.
But even when, the support asked me not to launch anymore the old phone, only the new, and wait... wait...

After several relaunch, the support sent the incident to the dev team.
And with both old friend code, and the new one, they manage to overwrite the new game with the old data. But it has taken two full weeks.

so to answer your question, yes, G! Dev team is able to help you if you know your friends codes. But it could take time...

- and after a few topic in this forum, i'm not the only one with google account sync issues, seems to often take long time through google...
Not their best choice here. (I will open soon a suggestion for that)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
thank you @Gemini
only 10 days I did my request. I still have hope.
this google play is terrible. before it was quite easy to recover, just 2-3 days and no ptoblems to play on several device. Now you need to manage many accounts, it tries to transfer games when you don't want to. but when you need it it doean't work.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
start to become impossible
I got 2 answer from google play telling that they can't recover my game an in such case it is to the devlopper to recover it.
and GI told me 3 times that I have to ask again google play.

@Gt city do you think you can help???

I got 2 answer from google play telling that they can't recover my game an in such case it is to the devlopper to recover it.

They can but they won't.
Tell them that you have sync'd your game to google play games account but it didn't work and ask them to transfer your old game to the new account. In my case, my main account only need 2 days to restored, but it takes 10 days for my support to restored. Hassle them. :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

Do you have ticket ID number?

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hi, javi. What is the ID of your old account that you want to transfer, please? Post it here. Thank you.

Hello,
Gi sent me a new answer repeating once more that the only way is with google account. They wrote a stepby step procedure which I used already, but I will repeat it to be sure it doesn't work....
So the account to recover is javi: ag8ce1p

Once more thank you ! I hope it will work,

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hello,
Gi sent me a new answer repeating once more that the only way is with google account. They wrote a stepby step procedure which I used already, but I will repeat it to be sure it doesn't work....
So the account to recover is javi: ag8ce1p

Once more thank you ! I hope it will work,
All should works fine now, can you check, please?

Top Bottom