Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How to fly 2M pax week after week

I might be dumb, but there is something I am wondering about already for ages. I try to understand how you can fly 2M pax week after week. I did some simple calculations.
Assume you fly only condors. To fly a condor, you need 60 fuel. To speed it up, 110 fuel. My guess is that you need to speed up all flights to reach 2M pax a week. So, every condor flight needs 170 fuel. You carry 750 pax with one condor flight, so to fly 100k pax, you need 133.33 condor flights, which means in ideal circumstances 22666 fuel for 100k pax. You will loose fuel because of bad weather conditions, so to make calculations simple, 25k fuel for 100k pax. Or 500k fuel for 2M pax.

There are players that fly 2M pax week after week. I am not giving names, figure it out yourself. So, they need 500k fuel to fly it. How to collect it? Well, assume you have good friends that send you daily F20. You have 500 friends (your friends limit) doing that, day after day. That is 10k fuel a day, so that means you collect 70k fuel a week. That's not enough, so you need to collect fuel from launches. Assume you only do red captain to get 300 fuel per launch. You get 2 water world items per launch, so every 2.5 launches, you get a gold box with another 150 fuel, or on the average 60 fuel per launch. So, in total 360 fuel per launch. You have 70k fuel from gifts, you still need 430k fuel from launches, implying you need to do 1195 red captain launches a week.

This is only the fuel needed. There is no player doing 1000+ red launches a week, just check the red leader board. Then, there is the question of the pax. How can players that almost have no pax buildings, no visa, no police station collect 2M pax in a week, week after week?

So I am dumb, because I don't understand how you can fly 2M pax every week in a honest way. Because I believe all players here are honest. Or, am I wrong? :unsure: Where is my reasoning error?

Last edited:
I might be dumb, but there is something I am wondering about already for ages. I try to understand how you can fly 2M pax week after week. I did some simple calculations.
Assume you fly only condors. To fly a condor, you need 60 fuel. To speed it up, 110 fuel. My guess is that you need to speed up all flights to reach 2M pax a week. So, every condor flight needs 170 fuel. You carry 750 pax with one condor flight, so to fly 100k pax, you need 133.33 condor flights, which means in ideal circumstances 22666 fuel for 100k pax. You will loose fuel because of bad weather conditions, so to make calculations simple, 25k fuel for 100k pax. Or 500k fuel for 2M pax.

There are players that fly 2M pax week after week. I am not giving names, figure it out yourself. So, they need 500k fuel to fly it. How to collect it? Well, assume you have good friends that send you daily F20. You have 500 friends (your friends limit) doing that, day after day. That is 10k fuel a day, so that means you collect 70k fuel a week. That's not enough, so you need to collect fuel from launches. Assume you only do red captain to get 300 fuel per launch. You get 2 water world items per launch, so every 2.5 launches, you get a gold box with another 150 fuel, or on the average 60 fuel per launch. So, in total 360 fuel per launch. You have 70k fuel from gifts, you still need 430k fuel from launches, implying you need to do 1195 red captain launches a week.

This is only the fuel needed. There is no player doing 1000+ red launches a week, just check the red leader board. Then, there is the question of the pax. How can players that almost have no pax buildings, no visa, no police station collect 2M pax in a week, week after week?

So I am dumb, because I don't understand how you can fly 2M pax every week in a honest way. Because I believe all players here are honest. Or, am I wrong? :unsure: Where is my reasoning error?
2 million every week for a month yes can be done if the player have enough fuel but no one can do 2 million always and every week for more than 1 month.
There is real players and there is cheaters the cheaters make clone accounts and use them with same game name every week to do 2 million pax or more so what happen and you see is 1 or 2 friends
AAAA original account and they make BBBB, BBBB, BBBB clones from AAAA then they start to use the BBBB each week you see same game name BBBB and you think he is one player but the real is not after the reset time he remove first BBBB game and add the second clone BBBB.
When someone report those players GI remove them and block the account but still there is many clones accounts with different codes they cannot catch them all and after that you see the same game name thinking that GI did nothing and the player still there but the real it is another clone account ;) (y)

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
They are cheating. But with me to do that PAX (total amount of all Pax buildings x Alarm Clock) is the biggest problem, not the fuel. So the only way is as @Husam said, after reset time they always have 1M Pax already collected to the terminal (almost impossible without VC). Real players will fly more until the end of the week but cheaters always make the same amount of pax and it is not increased all the time

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
Боня
Nope, talking about the player who magically pulls a million of pax out of nowhere every week. The one who could fly 100k pax weekly if it weren't for cheating. Too cowardly to try to compete on their own merit.

Have you already dropped one million? In the title, we are talking about two million every week, right?))) Coward?) 100 thousand?) Can you also do your calculations?))) Ask foreign alliances, which for years, every week took first places. Gossip is a bad girl. Zero evidence. Envy or Russophobia?)))

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Ты уже сбросил миллион? В названии мы говорим о двух миллионах каждую неделю, верно?))) Трус?) 100 тысяч?) Можете тоже посчитать?))) Спросите иностранные альянсы, которые годами каждую неделю занимали первые места. Сплетня - плохая девочка. Никаких доказательств. Зависть или русофобия?)))
Please post in English. пожалуйста, напишите на английском

Translation:
Have you dropped a million already? In the title we are talking about two million every week, right?))) Coward?) 100 thousand?) Can you count too?))) Ask the foreign alliances, which for years every week took first place. Gossip is a bad girl. No proof. Envy or Russophobia?)))

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
Have you already dropped one million? In the title, we are talking about two million every week, right?))) Coward?) 100 thousand?) Can you also do your calculations?))) Ask foreign alliances, which for years, every week took first places. Gossip is a bad girl. Zero evidence. Envy or Russophobia?)))
Dear Боня из Лагуны!
Do you know how hard to collect 1M pax without Visa center and magic square? I can easily make a approximate calculation of total pax (from all buildings) from R and G - it can't be more than 10k pax, so they need 100 alarm clock to collect 1M pax at once, and they do it almost everyweek, I don't remember but I am sure last week G carried 1M and now again 1M (over 200 alarm clocks????) how on Earth they can get that amount of resources?????

Device
  1. Android
Username
Боня
Dear Боня из Лагуны!
Do you know how hard to collect 1M pax without Visa center and magic square? I can easily make a approximate calculation of total pax (from all buildings) from R and G - it can't be more than 10k pax, so they need 100 alarm clock to collect 1M pax at once, and they do it almost everyweek, I don't remember but I am sure last week G carried 1M and now again 1M (over 200 alarm clocks????) how on Earth they can get that amount of resources?????
Why without a visa center? I can collect a million passengers in 1 minute, and I spend 5 alarm clocks and 1 family ticket. Somehow you are bad with math))) Don't you understand how? These are your problems ..... not mine.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Why without a visa center? I can collect a million passengers in 1 minute, and I spend 5 alarm clocks and 1 family ticket. Somehow you are bad with math))) Don't you understand how? These are your problems ..... not mine.
Wow, that would be truly amazing to do without unloading a visa center.

IF you had 6 of every passenger producing building (which is impossible and you can't fit them all in the available space), collecting from them would get 23,004 passengers.

Using the doubling bonus, it would be just over 46,000. Even if you had ALL of those buildings in areas with 300% bonus (doubtful), that would be 184,000 passengers. So you would need to collect from them more than 5 times to get over 1 million.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Боня
Wow, that would be truly amazing to do without unloading a visa center.

IF you had 6 of every passenger producing building (which is impossible and you can't fit them all in the available space), collecting from them would get 23,004 passengers.

Using the doubling bonus, it would be just over 46,000. Even if you had ALL of those buildings in areas with 300% bonus (doubtful), that would be 184,000 passengers. So you would need to collect from them more than 5 times to get over 1 million.

Don't worry and keep playing. You will succeed .... over time))))

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Don't worry and keep playing. You will succeed .... over time))))
Right, the math doesn't add up. Below is a list of EVERY passenger producing building and the number of passengers they produce.
- Total is 3834 if you have one of everything
- 6 of everything is 23,004 (again, not possible unless you cheated to get 6 of some and space limitations)
- x2 with family ticket is 46,008
- x6 (collect once plus use 5 alarm clocks) 276,048
- then you need bonus buildings that increase output of ALL those buildings by 265% (doubtful)

And then you need to have the fuel to fly all of those passengers - every week.

buildingpassengers
Acute House
102​
Alpine House
36​
Apartment Hotel
300​
Apartment House
60​
Archaeological Camp
10​
Asylum
126​
Aviary
8​
Bearing-Wall House
48​
Black Queen's Castle
70​
Brazilian Cottage
6​
Brazilian Villa
24​
Brick House
5​
Brick Mansion
24​
Bridal Salon
32​
Burial Vault
19​
Campus Park
18​
Candy Mansion
18​
Card Tower
24​
Carefree House
27​
Carriage Workshop
40​
Castle Rock
70​
Chalet
77​
Clay House
28​
Cloud Castle
150​
Condominium
190​
Cottage
1​
Country House
24​
Crystal Manor
36​
Crystalline Supertall
20​
Dark Castle
26​
Dark Tower
49​
Dormitory
16​
Drive-in Theater
22​
Eco-Friendly House
18​
Emerald House
99​
Fall Mansion
9​
Farmer's House
22​
Futuristic House
8​
Game Museum
36​
Gazebo
4​
Gingerbread House
24​
Gray High-rise
16​
Greenhouse
12​
Holiday Train
70​
House of Disturbance
85​
House of Doubts
48​
House with a Pool
18​
Igloo
6​
Irish Castle
84​
Irish House
70​
Irish Mansion
42​
Jupiter Storm
12​
Kiss Café
14​
Little Versailles
26​
Loft
72​
Loft Condominium
96​
Lotus Pond
18​
Manor
9​
Mansion
12​
Mars Plateau
8​
Merry Manor
26​
Merry-go-round
6​
Minimarket
5​
Mirror House
96​
Modular House
67​
Motel
25​
Movie Prop
6​
Multi-Story Building
56​
Newlyweds' House
36​
Oak House
12​
Outdoor Cinema
20​
Pagoda
24​
Panda Park
24​
Pumpkin House
3​
Red High-rise
8​
Rehearsal Garage
8​
Rest Camp
4​
Rockstar Mansion
63​
Romantic Café
4​
Romantic Rotunda
8​
Round House
57​
Santa's House
10​
School for Gifted Children
10​
Serapeum
12​
Side Wing
2​
Smart House
18​
Snow Globe Manor
27​
Spacious Cottage
36​
Spooky Camp
12​
Square House
52​
State University
20​
Stone Castle
36​
Street Photo Area
8​
Studio
36​
Summer Mansion
48​
Sweet Shop
12​
Symbol of Love
2​
Tea Party Spot
6​
The Rural Life Restaurant
10​
Tower Building
63​
Townhouse
8​
Tree of Life
24​
Turf House
3​
Villa
48​
Water Mill
36​
Windy House
12​
Witch House
57​
Wonder Park
24​
3834​

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
Right, the math doesn't add up. Below is a list of EVERY passenger producing building and the number of passengers they produce.
- Total is 3834 if you have one of everything
- 6 of everything is 23,004 (again, not possible unless you cheated to get 6 of some and space limitations)
- x2 with family ticket is 46,008
- x6 (collect once plus use 5 alarm clocks) 276,048
- then you need bonus buildings that increase output of ALL those buildings by 265% (doubtful)

And then you need to have the fuel to fly all of those passengers - every week.

buildingpassengers
Acute House
102​
Alpine House
36​
Apartment Hotel
300​
Apartment House
60​
Archaeological Camp
10​
Asylum
126​
Aviary
8​
Bearing-Wall House
48​
Black Queen's Castle
70​
Brazilian Cottage
6​
Brazilian Villa
24​
Brick House
5​
Brick Mansion
24​
Bridal Salon
32​
Burial Vault
19​
Campus Park
18​
Candy Mansion
18​
Card Tower
24​
Carefree House
27​
Carriage Workshop
40​
Castle Rock
70​
Chalet
77​
Clay House
28​
Cloud Castle
150​
Condominium
190​
Cottage
1​
Country House
24​
Crystal Manor
36​
Crystalline Supertall
20​
Dark Castle
26​
Dark Tower
49​
Dormitory
16​
Drive-in Theater
22​
Eco-Friendly House
18​
Emerald House
99​
Fall Mansion
9​
Farmer's House
22​
Futuristic House
8​
Game Museum
36​
Gazebo
4​
Gingerbread House
24​
Gray High-rise
16​
Greenhouse
12​
Holiday Train
70​
House of Disturbance
85​
House of Doubts
48​
House with a Pool
18​
Igloo
6​
Irish Castle
84​
Irish House
70​
Irish Mansion
42​
Jupiter Storm
12​
Kiss Café
14​
Little Versailles
26​
Loft
72​
Loft Condominium
96​
Lotus Pond
18​
Manor
9​
Mansion
12​
Mars Plateau
8​
Merry Manor
26​
Merry-go-round
6​
Minimarket
5​
Mirror House
96​
Modular House
67​
Motel
25​
Movie Prop
6​
Multi-Story Building
56​
Newlyweds' House
36​
Oak House
12​
Outdoor Cinema
20​
Pagoda
24​
Panda Park
24​
Pumpkin House
3​
Red High-rise
8​
Rehearsal Garage
8​
Rest Camp
4​
Rockstar Mansion
63​
Romantic Café
4​
Romantic Rotunda
8​
Round House
57​
Santa's House
10​
School for Gifted Children
10​
Serapeum
12​
Side Wing
2​
Smart House
18​
Snow Globe Manor
27​
Spacious Cottage
36​
Spooky Camp
12​
Square House
52​
State University
20​
Stone Castle
36​
Street Photo Area
8​
Studio
36​
Summer Mansion
48​
Sweet Shop
12​
Symbol of Love
2​
Tea Party Spot
6​
The Rural Life Restaurant
10​
Tower Building
63​
Townhouse
8​
Tree of Life
24​
Turf House
3​
Villa
48​
Water Mill
36​
Windy House
12​
Witch House
57​
Wonder Park
24​
3834​
Moreover, 1min is not even enough for you to collect all that amount of building. How can this guy still say that, lol :))

Top Bottom