Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How on earth can I get to 50k quick to upgrade town hall

How to get 50k quick - why is everything so expensive to upgrade! 😞

any tips guys?
How quick and how cheap? Options include purchasing coins using real money via the bank (subsidize or full amount - which isn't worth it!!!!), using numerous bonuses landing planes sped up or flying multiple rockets via QL party, just to list a few. If via bank, last week's sale would have been more optimal. 🤔 I wouldn't buy coins, just airport cash, IF spend real money.

Bigger question to ask might be why 50k and so quick when will come in due time?

Since you are upgrading town hall, placing lesser buildings in your city which expand city population might be a better option until you get your town hall upgraded.

Last edited:
Land guest planes for hours with bonuses on - dice, golden dice, spyglass, plus do a red launch and take first place. And fly planes with business class.

About 4 heli flights to Mont Blanc with some bonuses (SC and maybe add tourist visa) will get you 50k.
Sc+Junior Pilot+tourist visa. With a red heli. 21272 per flight (Regular heli, 18613)
of course, you have to subtract production costs

How quick and how cheap? Options include purchasing coins using real money via the bank, using numerous bonuses landing planes sped up or flying multiple rockets via QL party, just to list a few. If via bank, last week's sale would have been more optimal. 🤔

Bigger question to ask might be why 50k and so quick when will come in due time?
I totally disagree with buying coins via bank, totally. Nothing justifies this move by any means...

@Taz Willo listen or take note to what @TimP, @Chloe11111 & @TeresaLisboa are saying

Another way to make this 50k
Step 1: fill city with commercial buildings
Step 2: activate bonuses (Inconvertible coin & pot of gold)
Step 3: activate bonus golden toad
Step 4: click or tap commercial building at will
Step5: repeat steps 3 & 4 at will

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Teboho very very very well said.

Under no condition should you ever purchase coins from the bank.
I can't think of anything that would be more expensive in the game. With 200,000 coins costing $140 CDN, can you imagine what you would have to spend for the 6m coin CT13 upgrade!?

@TimP posted a guide. These are great strategies and when combined with each other and some diligent game play on a day you have nothing else to do can net you hundreds of thousands of coins.

Incidentally @Taz Willo what are you upgrading?

And to answer another of your questions, I don't really consider things expensive. The cost of upgrades are geared to your level in the game - from a few 100 coins near the start to 5m coins at level 80. It's not set up for you to be able to instantly get whatever you want. You have to work for things

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03dulh692
Username
Taz Willo
So I’ve ran out of population, I wait for the land sale but not able to build again I need to upgrade town hall! Which seems just a lot of money to raise.
Thanks so much for all your advice!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Taz Willo start working on adventure buildings. The first would be this one https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/aztec_pyramid/

Buy excavation maps from Duke Crocker's airship store for Adventure Map: mesoamerica. Buy all 5 every time he comes by. Then, as you get maps from the mesoamerica flights, start flying to Machu Picchu, Tollan, Quetzalcoatl Temple, Tenochitlan and Chichen Itza. Each of these buildings gives you +50 population plus they drop a collectible item daily.

Here is a guide to doing map runs https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/map-runs.38346/ and many of the reward buildings from map runs increase population of your city.

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
Bro 50k is easy to get even at lower levels, if you’re whining over greenies then yeah I hear ya we all are!

Mirandair

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046x5pmaz
Username
Mirandair
Coins don't take a lot of time to earn over time. Be patient. Also, I haven't upgraded my town hall in forever. I think it is a waste of coins. There's really no need with buildings thay give you +20, +50 populations etc from events and adventure maps. I'm nowhere near my population cap (by hundreds). This game is a long haul kind of game, though. Just be patient and keep landing planes for collections ☺

Top Bottom