Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How often do Name+ changes recycle? What happens on your screen?

DR950+Def,serv
9u8e33
What happens on the other end when I change my name +?
People keep sending me cooling, but I changed to DR950def,serv 2 days ago.
Still happy with any gifts!
How often daily can you change this?
On your screen does my change show up!
I'm changing it right now from DR950beacon,meal to DR950server,archive.
If you're out there today please look for a change and let me know if possible.
Thank you all for all the help!

I experienced the same problem. First, I had "spotlights" in my username. Then the rockfest mission ended, and I changed my name to something completely different. But I kept receiving spotlights from some users for days. So I have got the impression, whether the username does not change for days (!!!) or the other users send me something else and because of different versions of the game, I received something else, than they actually sent me. Unfortunately I was so busy the days, I experienced this, that I never had the time to ask my neighbours in order to figure out what was the cause of that.

If the name changes rarely, I would also eventually be about to send gifts to people, they no longer even want or need! And looking at the user names comes in handier, than firing up the forum on my phone besides Airport City.

Hi' thanks for the quick reply!
You see I changed to this name+ after adding you.
I'm going to remove people that don't use it correctly. (not Dave,DEE,etc)
I check this site daily for the most up to date needs before sending.
I have 2 usernames: inflightmeals and ampermeter
I have no idea who they are.
Can't check their needs
I'll give them a couple more days.
I've made changes several times a day so I have no idea what they're seeing now.
Did get beacons and servers, Thanks people!, so It does work at least daily.
It was just such a letdown to get that first wrong gift after using name+
Thanks again

DR950, in my game you are (still?) "DR950beacon.neal".

I also take a look at the forum, what people need, but when they have an item after their usernames, I send them this item. Therefore, I find this discussion quite interesting, because if the game updates the names just very rarely, I will ignore the usernames completely and will only look in here for sending gifts.

Hi just your checked needs again Thanks again for responding!
I will send you a cooling chamber next cycle, please send me a server
About the visiting to your downgraded version, have you tried the downgrade/upgrade double gift thing?
I would like to visit to collect the bonus stuff daily.
I can live without, but am curious about your layout
Thanks again

Hi just your checked needs again Thanks again for responding!
I will send you a cooling chamber next cycle, please send me a server
About the visiting to your downgraded version, have you tried the downgrade/upgrade double gift thing?
I would like to visit to collect the bonus stuff daily.
I can live without, but am curious about your layout
Thanks again

Ok, I try to keep that server for you in mind ;)

What do you mean with "downgrade/upgrade double gift thing"? Is it that glitch from last weekend?
If so, I haven't tried that. And after reading the forum, that some users have got the impression, that buildings give you less items, I am even more hesitant if I really want to upgrade. I'm still a little bit pissed, that the rockfest mission took away so many gifts then the version before. So I am suspicious concerning updates in general since then.

I'm afraid, you have to wait a little bit longer until you can visit me. If there is not a really new version released, that offers something really special and/or good, I would not update before completing some important buildings (especially the terminal, as I still have a really small capacity of passengers that makes it not easy to go to Dubai; and I really need that catering facility...and...and...and... ;)). But I am also curious to visit other airports and cities, so I will update in the future for sure. I'll keep you posted!

Top Bottom