Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows How much gold coin can you earn in a session of one hour friends??

My first million (c) took about 40 days to earn. My latest million (c) took 8 and a bit days.

Excluding flights I can earn about 35000 in 3 hours with the coin that cant be converted active. There are many players who earn coin even quicker than I do.
My current balance is around 32mill. I used over 10mill in 15 min just by storing unwanted buildings in my warehouse a few days ago. For quite some time, I have aimed to keep my city side at significantly less than 5% Coin producing buildings. In fact, I would prefer no coin producers so I tend to only have coin buildings if they have a significant other component attached to them eg pax booster or increased max passengers (not population). There comes a point when you can’t spend them fast enough. My totals can go up and down by millions over a few days - up by millions just through flights and launches, down by buying and selling multiple aircraft when adjusting my fleet. I’d like to give you a specific answer to your question, but I’ve long since stopped watching the figures closely. The reason for my post was to advise that it varies greatly from game to game, but play long enough and coins will eventually lose all relevance in game play ;).

Top Bottom