Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How many gifts can .....

I'm not sure there is a maximum for uncollected gifts. I'm sure there are people with more than 300 fuel waiting to be collected

There is no limit, only first 300 items are displayed and the rest appears as soon as you use them. Only downside is there is a limit of 7 days, otherwise it would be awesome source of items for special runs. I have usually 400+ items available every Sunday.

Hi,

How many received gifts can my inventory handle as max ?
300?
As other said unlimited, i was saving there but after few times i found that some is missing when i click collect all bottom.
Then i decide to collect them every few days by clicking each one.

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Have you counted/recorded Dan?
Your number equates to 300/day (+ 2 freebies).
Theoretical max is 500/day over 7 days, which would be 3514.

Most people are saying unlimited.... but I suspect there are very few that have ever had near that number. Those that have are a little more sceptical.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Have you counted/recorded Dan?
Your number equates to 300/day (+ 2 freebies).
Theoretical max is 500/day over 7 days, which would be 3514.

Most people are saying unlimited.... but I suspect there are very few that have ever had near that number. Those that have are a little more sceptical.
I was just doing quick math. For some reason I was thinking that 300 was the friend limit....... So, with 500 friends and the 2 gifts from Madlen and Small Village you could in theory have 8 days worth of gifts in a 7x 24 hour period plus the 14 from Madlen and Small Village. So that would be 4,014.

Have I even counted? -No.

What is the most that I have ever gotten? Again haven't counted but 7 days of gifts, alliance gifts and regular neighbor gifts would be about 1,470 (assuming that all members that were supposed to give gifts did every day) incoming gifts for me. Have I had 7 days worth of gifts waiting to be collected? -yes Were any of the gifts missing? -none that I could tell due to big time gaps between all of the incoming gifts. And yes it is about once every two weeks that I have about 1,400 in incoming gifts that I collect.

Top Bottom