Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How many Fan Zone & Carnival magic collections do you have?

With 4 days left to the Great Game Quest, I would like to know how many Fan Zone & Carnival Magic collections you guys already have?

I have not completed the quest in order to keep the drop rates higher. Right now I have:

27 sets of Fan Zone ready to be collected (Rattle is my most common item at 42)
11 Carnival Magic ready to be collected (Feather Crown is my most common item at 21).

What about you?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
40 x It's a Goal! collection
39 x Fan Zone collection
6x Carnival Magic of which 3 collected.

So you are saying you did not collect any collection yet? I thought it was like if you did not complete the entire Great Game quest your drop rate stays high? I collected them all when I could except the Carnival Magic, kept 1 open there. Haven't noticed anything in the drop rate.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
21 - It's a Goal
33 - Fan Zone
0 - Carnival Magic (Flying constantly to all three destinations. Have 9 Feather Crown, 7 Carnival Masks, 0 Holiday Hat, 5 Brazilian Drum, 1 Feather Decoration)
I don't know what's wrong with my drop rate. I have estimated 80 flights to Sao Paulo (Expert), 48 flights to Buenos Aires (Master) and 10 flights to Lima (Apprentice).
I just recently completed my first Delta plane. I'm considering scrapping my Turboprop for a second Delta to run to Lima. I don't think I've gotten anything from Sao Paulo after achieving Expert level. Downside is that I still have many Turboprop locations that I haven't gotten three stars from.

Edit: Went through with the plan and bought a second Delta.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
It's a goal - 25 collections
Fan Zone - 9 collections
Carnival Magic - 4 collections

I'm focussing on the It's a goal collection, since you don't only get the collection reward, but can also sell the stadium for an extra 500 coins. So I mostly tap the brazillian homes when I visit neighbours.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
It's a goal - 193
Fan Zone - 52
Carnival Magic - 17

Im also only focussing on goal collection! :cool:
So i will reach my 200 goal! This quest was to easy for high players...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
It's a goal - 40 collections (all collected) (most common item = 56 jerseys)
Fan Zone - 24 collections (2 collected) (most common item = 51 wigs)
Carnival Magic - 8 collections (1 collected) (most common item = 16 carnival masks)

I can't wait to cash them all in shortly before the end of the Great Game task :)

Device
  1. iPad
It's a Goal: 140 (most items glove 164, least item, whistle)
Fan Zone: 55 (most items drinking hat 73, least item, rattle)
Carnival Magic: 11 (most items drums 18, least item, holiday hat)

Thank you Aero for making me aware of this great deal. I tried to pass it on, but for some reason many people were more interested in just finishing the challenge.

I Fly

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
21 - It's a Goal
33 - Fan Zone
0 - Carnival Magic (Flying constantly to all three destinations. Have 9 Feather Crown, 7 Carnival Masks, 0 Holiday Hat, 5 Brazilian Drum, 1 Feather Decoration)
I don't know what's wrong with my drop rate. I have estimated 80 flights to Sao Paulo (Expert), 48 flights to Buenos Aires (Master) and 10 flights to Lima (Apprentice).
I just recently completed my first Delta plane. I'm considering scrapping my Turboprop for a second Delta to run to Lima. I don't think I've gotten anything from Sao Paulo after achieving Expert level. Downside is that I still have many Turboprop locations that I haven't gotten three stars from.

Edit: Went through with the plan and bought a second Delta.

44 - It's a Goal
28 - Fan Zone
2 - Carnival Magic (Sao Paolo (Expert), Buenos Aires (Expert) and Lima (Master). Since I sold my turbojets I received 2 Feather Decorations that completed my Carnival Magic collection(1 from Delta, 1 from Jet).

I fly to Lima with two delta's now but considering to buy a third for the last days so I can also become expert in flights to Lima.

I would be very dissapointed if I won't complete the mission after this many flights..

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Im over the 200... I have enough of this mission! Im selling the stadiums now and building some movie theaters to help my brothers finish a mission.

Top Bottom