Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How many buildings of one type?

Really you think some launch preparations, coins or launch fuel makes any difference to high level players?!? or give them more advantage?!?
Ha, ha, ha. Do you believe what you said? Why then put these buildings, if it does not give an advantage? The conclusion is that the first players accidentally noticed the error and took advantage of it. Others deliberately cheated when they performed certain actions to set up over-limit buildings.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Ha, ha, ha. Do you believe what you said? Why then put these buildings, if it does not give an advantage? The conclusion is that the first players accidentally noticed the error and took advantage of it. Others deliberately cheated when they performed certain actions to set up over-limit buildings.
I just give you my opinion of what the high level player want with this buildings

They certainly don’t need them. “Why then?”, you ask... Because they can.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
From ToS
Gaming policy. You agree that your use of the Services should be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services in order to:

·exploit, distribute or publicly inform others about any Game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage;

Emphasis mine. Just putting it out there.
GI is protecting themselves from their utter programming stupidities/idiocies.

Top Bottom