Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General How do you obtain your bonuses?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
For 100 hawk flights, you will need 76 fuel for each round. For 100 planes it's 7,600. That's a scaring amount of fuel. A fully working fuel ring will give you 400 fuel per day. So... how it is possible?

400 per day. A week = 2,800

If you have for example 3 Fuel Rings: a week = 8,400.

Plus ask F20 from neighbors everyday 600 fuels minimum (30 gifts), a week = 4,200

Plus all the F20, F50, F150, F300 in warehouse. And don’t forget Fuels in boxes (space boxes, alliance rating boxes, silver chest, etc.)

It’s not that hard, really.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
On my support accounts I‘m still accumulating bonuses so I run my adventure maps without them, typically 100 flights per map run. It takes more flights of course but Adventure maps are really easy to come by and don’t need any flight items either. I tend to buy 100 of an excavation map, 5 each time the Duke Airship is visiting, then once I have the 100 I run the adventure maps over night until they are all used up and I have however many maps. I then run those maps in a weekly map run, one a week with my two or three planes until I have all six adventure buildings. At the moment on Ancient Rome I’m finding I need three maps per destination. If I run out of maps to a particular destination I just buy more excavation maps from the Duke.

As you progress you”ll need more fuel and passengers for your map runs with the bigger planes and there are plenty of strategies for those. For fuel I go with maxing my neighbours and regular space flights and for passengers I use a magic bonus square.

On my support accounts I’m saving my bonuses for Jumbo adventure flights and higher, the green, blue and red space maps, and the S3 purple alliance maps later in the game.

Seems like a very long process. As duke visiting twice a week, buying 100 maps would take 10 weeks. Drop rate is about 10% (no bonuses), so you get approx. 10 maps out of 100 excavation flights.
Furthermore many times you get the same map again and again (e.g. I have 14 maps for Veli, none for Ephesus), so that's adds much more.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
400 per day. A week = 2,800

If you have for example 3 Fuel Rings: a week = 8,400.

Plus ask F20 from neighbors everyday 600 fuels minimum (30 gifts), a week = 4,200

Plus all the F20, F50, F150, F300 in warehouse. And don’t forget Fuels in boxes (space boxes, alliance rating boxes, silver chest, etc.)

It’s not that hard, really.
OK. that makes sense. You are doing a map run once a week. I was thinking you are doing a 100 map run flights everyday single day...

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
OK. that makes sense. You are doing a map run once a week. I was thinking you are doing a 100 map run flights everyday single day...

I need to prepare for map run.
I can’t do that every single day. I prefer to have a couple bonuses active so I can finish it with as less fuel as possible (esp for higher planes).
I have to prepare the pax with my VC.
I have to prepare my fuel, my flight items, weather items, etc.

Now with Spy Glass can’t be obtained from event store anymore, I’ll be doing less “massive” map run.

It’s all about what you want to do. If you think 100 flights is too much, then do whatever you can do. If you can’t afford/won’t buy GD, SG, etc, then don’t use it. But remember the droprates probably will suck. You need to get used to it.

It’s your game. Don’t compare yourself to other. Play however you enjoy it.

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
Seems like a very long process. As duke visiting twice a week, buying 100 maps would take 10 weeks. Drop rate is about 10% (no bonuses), so you get approx. 10 maps out of 100 excavation flights.
Furthermore many times you get the same map again and again (e.g. I have 14 maps for Veli, none for Ephesus), so that's adds much more.
Fly 100 times to excavation usually give me full map set of 1 advanture building. However, with Aztec Pyramid, I only got 1 map to Quetzalcoatl Temple, so I prepare carefully to get 36 items from that map and with the remaining fuel, I will fly the other map. I usually get about 4/5 maps to each destination, so if you don’t have enough fuel you can make more map runs for that destination, no need to get 36 items instantly with that, maybe 3 times and each time you get 9 items.
Before this update, I usually get maps from watching ads, 10 per day and 9 days you will get 90 plus 10 from Duke Airship, so it was really fast to get that. But now, the ads is very strange so I need to make the thing slowlier, you said that you need 10 weeks for 100 excavation maps. That’s right! But you can buy all kinds of excavation map every time (16 kinds) so in avarage it only takes you 70 days/16 excavation= 4,4 days for each excavation and in total, 70 days is not so long for this game I think!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
It is a long process but everything of value in the game takes time to achieve. I see it as a background task whilst I get on with my regular daily flights. Your progress gets quicker as your game matures and you have more neighbours, a bigger city with more passenger buildings and more warehoused fuel from your space launches. It took me over 4 months to get my 6 Lunar Parks (red space maps) on my main, flying a map run each week just chipping away each time. That was 12 months ago. Now I can do a Jumbo Adventure map run with all bonuses except GD and get the 36 items in about 85 flights.

Be patient, build steadily, and you will achieve your goals.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
It is a long process but everything of value in the game takes time to achieve. I see it as a background task whilst I get on with my regular daily flights. Your progress gets quicker as your game matures and you have more neighbours, a bigger city with more passenger buildings and more warehoused fuel from your space launches. It took me over 4 months to get my 6 Lunar Parks (red space maps) on my main, flying a map run each week just chipping away each time. That was 12 months ago. Now I can do a Jumbo Adventure map run with all bonuses except GD and get the 36 items in about 85 flights.

Be patient, build steadily, and you will achieve your goals.
Thanks for your advice.

My main interest in that thread is to understand how players here are obtaining those bonuses.
As I understand - GD - mainly with greenies.
The other bonuses are still an open issue.

Thanks for your advice.

My main interest in that thread is to understand how players here are obtaining those bonuses.
As I understand - GD - mainly with greenies.
The other bonuses are still an open issue.
Flights and Collections, store with greenies, daily offer sometimes, bonus chests, mystery boxes, mystery super boxes etc. All listed in the Wiki. Apart from what is listed there is no magic solution to where bonuses come from.

Top Bottom