Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How do you acquire this building ?.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
EDB780E5-86C6-4C57-8A94-7DBACECC9658.png
EDB780E5-86C6-4C57-8A94-7DBACECC9658.png

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
How do get this this building ?? I’ve searched and searched but can’t find out where or how .
In short: you can’t. It’s no longer offered on sale by GI. Weep with the rest of us.
so those that have it never lose it ?? No updates ever remove it from their city ?
Wow, what an advantage to have over the rest of us although that’s a lot of gold to activate
Member of my alliance has one

How do get this this building ?? I’ve searched and searched but can’t find out where or how .

so those that have it never lose it ?? No updates ever remove it from their city ?
Wow, what an advantage to have over the rest of us although that’s a lot of gold to activate
Member of my alliance has one
No. They never lose it. They paid a lot of gold to get it. You need a lot of gold to restart it. Yes an advantage, but the game has moved on.

Top Bottom