Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How did you find the forum?

How did you find out about AirportCityGame.com

• Facebook

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Google

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • Other Search Engine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I thought the forum was very hard to find. Found it by being linked through google to an AC related question I typed in.

Just looked for 'airport city forum' on google and this site doesn't show up on the first page :S

I thought the forum was very hard to find. Found it by being linked through google to an AC related question I typed in.

Just looked for 'airport city forum' on google and this site doesn't show up on the first page :S

How strange, Ive just googled airport city forum and we was the second link....
The important part though is that you found us!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Neither your OS nor your browser has anything to do with search results. They only differ by location and what key words used. And of course what search engine you use. :)

Device
  1. Android
Actually, this site was the 2nd forum I found while searching for info on the game.

Without this site I would have gone crazy and quite the game a long time ago.

props to Dave

tdv said:
I am the admin to the 1st one on the search

hmmmm......checked out the 1st forum I joined....

seems I'm severely delinquent on responding to PM's on that site. :whistle:

After the "username" issue killed my ability to send gifts in my group I think I slowly abandoned that site.

I'm such a bad neighbor :D

jimmy21

Top Bottom