Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How about space item exhange?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I often wish there was some way to use my ;-
113 Additional Stabilizer
120 Explosive Bolts and
177 Solid fuel (would be even more but I don't accept them now!)

GI could perhaps introduce an Item exchange feature maybe on about a 2 for 1 basis
eg - 100 solid Fuel exchanges for 5 Main Stabilizer or 10 Explosive bolts for 5 Large Fuel tanks
even if it was done via a bonus card, or a prize, I am sure it would be welcomed by many of us to make our space programmes more efficient

In fact no reason really why this shouldn't be extended to all items - it would really be helpful for players who don't have the time to manage large neighbourhoods, or run second games.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I often wish there was some way to use my ;-
113 Additional Stabilizer
120 Explosive Bolts and
177 Solid fuel (would be even more but I don't accept them now!)

GI could perhaps introduce an Item exchange feature maybe on about a 2 for 1 basis
eg - 100 solid Fuel exchanges for 5 Main Stabilizer or 10 Explosive bolts for 5 Large Fuel tanks
even if it was done via a bonus card, or a prize, I am sure it would be welcomed by many of us to make our space programmes more efficient

In fact no reason really why this shouldn't be extended to all items - it would really be helpful for players who don't have the time to manage large neighbourhoods, or run second games.
There is another option to spend those fuel - most important thing is to have critical mass of player with same goal (for example combo points of those 3 items is 48, let's add 2 extra for 100 coins to round that to 50). for green launch you need total of 1600 - so you need minimum of 32 players to instantly finish launch requirements. Then second important thing is to have lots of green preps and 3-4 players with QL. This way if everything is well prepared and organized you can do 10 launches per hour.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
There is another option to spend those fuel - most important thing is to have critical mass of player with same goal (for example combo points of those 3 items is 48, let's add 2 extra for 100 coins to round that to 50). for green launch you need total of 1600 - so you need minimum of 32 players to instantly finish launch requirements. Then second important thing is to have lots of green preps and 3-4 players with QL. This way if everything is well prepared and organized you can do 10 launches per hour.

mmm not that organised I am afraid and as for QL I have never had one myself (though several have joined flights)

Top Bottom