Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I don't know if GI will have arranged the problem, but I still have 6 hours and I have 1.362 points. I Hope that I could achieve it, but if you see my launch and join you will have an easy silver.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Cool i got it yesterday. Launch was funny... :D
Working on next launch...

PS: Still missing 1x Assembly Robot :whistle:

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
I am looking for people to join my first program!
wxyz1978 friendcode
Henriquezz is my name
just started the program

Hiya, I am on iPhone and trying to do my space launch ... just tried to add you ... let me know if you get my request (Steve74-uk)

Also quick question ... I have a Mission Control (Level) 1, Launch Pad (just need to complete the Treadmill), Cosmic Fuel Station (need 2 more of each of the parts) ... but where do I get the training centre??!!

Level 35, Stars 82,

Need: 2 x Assembly Robot, 2 x Spaceship Engine, 2 x Laser Level, 2 x Robot Tester, 1 x Ergonomic Chair

Can Send: Spaceship Engine, Assembly Robot, Video Wall, Robot Tester, Laser Level, Fuel (3 units), Bright Lantern, Robotic Lawnmower, Computer, Whisky, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Sandbag, Bath Towel, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, DeIcer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Uuuuuffffffffff!!! In the last second I could have done my launch in solitarily after 31 flights to Baikonur in 15 minutes.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Anyone noticed their rockets coming back quicker than the usual andriod 24 hours? I had one come in this morning an hour ahead of the time I was expecting after take off the day before.

The one I am in now with Suresh (where did you get all those points from?) is heading the same way. At take off I am expecting it to come back around 2.47pm CET on Friday but the seconds are ticking down faster than they are for my flights (only by a very small fraction but they will add up). I'll check its eta again in a few hours. I'm not complaining by the way!

And for those who like to note these things - I have not updated to the new version yet.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Someone help! I have a little over 4 hours to go and I need 500 more points! Was hoping to complete a couple of collections and get some launch ready sets, but my gifts/visits still haven't reset :(

Please join! :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Mine rocket comes back in
Anyone noticed their rockets coming back quicker than the usual andriod 24 hours? I had one come in this morning an hour ahead of the time I was expecting after take off the day before.

The one I am in now with Suresh (where did you get all those points from?) is heading the same way. At take off I am expecting it to come back around 2.47pm CET on Friday but the seconds are ticking down faster than they are for my flights (only by a very small fraction but they will add up). I'll check its eta again in a few hours. I'm not complaining by the way!

And for those who like to note these things - I have not updated to the new version yet.

Mine rocket was back in less then one minute. (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
MY LAUNCH FAILED & GIS SUCK AS ALWAYS. there is a massive bug with the launches at the moment, no one can join anyone so annoying. not sure if they even know they are so oblivious, might shoot them an email about it. also, if a neighbour touches your xmas tree around time it is supposed to drop you don't get your daily gift, just the neighbour bonus coin. annnnoooyyying

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Trinka58
Username
Trinka58
Need some help. Just got the spaceship launch started.no idea what I m doing , some pointers would be nice;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom