Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

HELP!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
  3. Facebook
Friend Code
3ijf1b
Username
leoluv
I have been playing this game for almost 2 years now. Just finding how to get into this forum and I feel completely lost. I don't know what to do or where to go to do it. I just stumbled across it because I need some serious help with my game progress. I am only at level 28. I am having population issues. Have had to sell over half of my city and still cant build anything. I have 4 more days to complete Christmas yet I can't do anything else in the challenge unless my population issue is fixed. Can someone help. I feel like some I have seen, I may just quit this game cold turkey. The only game I play as much as I do and yet I have gotten no where. Too much of my own money spent as well. Help, help, help!!!!

Looks like I had inadvertently hijacked the "Help wanted" thread!

Thank you all for the congratulations! Happy Helen, Suresh, Neil ellor, InCoNvEnIeNtE, Pakman.
I'm very proud of hitting this milestone, but I couldn't have done it without the help of my good neighbours & airportcitygame.com forum members!

I hope all of you will overcome this latest Population hurdle and hit 300 stars too!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have been playing this game for almost 2 years now. Just finding how to get into this forum and I feel completely lost. I don't know what to do or where to go to do it. I just stumbled across it because I need some serious help with my game progress. I am only at level 28. I am having population issues. Have had to sell over half of my city and still cant build anything. I have 4 more days to complete Christmas yet I can't do anything else in the challenge unless my population issue is fixed. Can someone help. I feel like some I have seen, I may just quit this game cold turkey. The only game I play as much as I do and yet I have gotten no where. Too much of my own money spent as well. Help, help, help!!!!
Angel Trusty,
I was lucky enough to find this forum right after I started playing and it has helped me immensely. Bali Hi gave you some good advice. There are threads in the forum that answer pretty much any questions you may have. And the forum members are very generous with sharing tactics that have worked for them. This year's Santa quest is pretty much like last year's except for the end reward: an Ice Hotel instead of a Christmas Tree. If you know you're not going to get the items necessary to complete the quest buildings, keep them in your warehouse until next year. I would bet the Santa quest will be back in December.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom