Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Help

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
045btjuaj
Username
Longwolf1972
Why is it sometimes when I return to my game my previous game play is not saved and my sound is turned off?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
045btjuaj
Username
Longwolf1972
Planes I've sent on flights are still in their stands, guest planes I've landed are gone, items I've started in my plants are gone like I never started them and my game sound is turned off. This happens every so often, sometimes I'm afraid to leave my game.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Planes I've sent on flights are still in their stands, guest planes I've landed are gone, items I've started in my plants are gone like I never started them and my game sound is turned off. This happens every so often, sometimes I'm afraid to leave my game.
Planes you have sent on flights have probably returned from those flights while your game is closed (best way to check is to check the flight count before you turn off the game).

Guest planes you've landed and tapped have turned around and taken off again (you don't have to be in your game for this to happen)

Items you have started have probably completed and are waiting to be collected.

I don't know about the sound

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
045btjuaj
Username
Longwolf1972
I had just sent 2 planes out to San Francisco and had to leave my game. When I returned 5 minutes later they were still in their stands. Plus I'd be able to collect any items after they are done plus any planes that have returned.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I had just sent 2 planes out to San Francisco and had to leave my game. When I returned 5 minutes later they were still in their stands. Plus I'd be able to collect any items after they are done plus any planes that have returned.
I was having a problem with planes getting stuck in stand 1, but that seems to be resolved no. No idea

Top Bottom