Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Have problems in sending gifts lately ...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
Guys, in addition to not able to visit neighbours, I have been having problems sending gifts in the last few days: it keeps showing 0 more gift to send. anyone else having the same problems and know how to get around or fix these problems?
thanks,

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Yeah there are some who are experiencing the same issue. I think it happened to XP recently and last week to someone who posts in the DailyTradeThread. It happened to me once, during the Rockfest mission. I wasn't able to send out gifts for 2 or 3 days. I don't know if it can be fixed, but you could try loading a backup?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
It happened to me once, when the game started to allow us sending gifts.
I'm not sure if what i did before made the glitch fixed.
I quit the game, deactivate the data network, switch the device off. After 10 to 15 minutes, switch it on, and couple hours later i can send gifts

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
my table only runs on Wifi, it does not have 3G/4G data connection. I tries to turn off/on the wifi and still had the same problems

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Strange, I sent all I could, but then I was able to send one more just recently and now I have 0 as well.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Yup, this morning I noticed that I still have 20 gifts ready to send.. but then it is 0 now..

VERY early morning for me, 12:37 AM. I wonder what the actual time of refresh is at??? Do you think its a 24 hour period or at a specifc time the gift counts reset?

Before my game 'refreshed' at 24:00, I could visit neighbours and send gifts. Now it seems as if it resets 24 hours after I've send my first gift the day before.

Also having 'problems' when visiting neighbours. Not al buildings are selectable; not yet sure what the background of this issue is.

Quite annoying; I don't consider it an improvement:S

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
My "Reset" used to be midnight. Since the last major update, my reset has not been happening until later in the day. (And I am STILL not able to visit neighbors except for Madlen Airborn!!!)

Top Bottom