Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Have problems in sending gifts lately ...

Hey Aero......If you check online specially some games forums, you will see that one of the explanation for this problem is the time traveler issue...........don act like a 12 year old again!!!......nobody is talking abou youuuuuuuuuu.....did you read that?????

just for your confidence .....I am not saying that you did it..do not cry!!!!!. again...do not take it personal !!!..we are just giving opinions here....maybe your friends with """bracellets""" ..can help you..

.You did not start this chat..my answer or opinion was for i007791. who was asking for this problem..why you don get it.....is not your kyndom princess..If you are so sensitive sorry..but i am not a psychologist.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
dude, look who is taking it personal....
But ok i give it a try to ignore ur childish reaction, and react normal.

Youre only saying: "time travelers will have this problem"
And i posted above u a reaction about that thing. And i took it personal indeed. So its better if u react, that u quote... so everybody knows against who ur talking to.

And what are you talking about friends with bracelets? im missing something there.

So and if u youre checking gameforums, what are the other explanations for this problem???
Cause thats the question...

bla bla..nothing more...Yes I am taking it personal now of course first, you did quot me ...or not? and qualify my comment as a nonsense........what explanation you have for that...your brilliant mind does not allow you to receive other ideas nor explanations...please....Did you really see my comment ......Was I quoting you?..........NOOOOOOOO......I just tape "time travelers will have problem"..as an opinion for i007791.who started this chat....please please..o my good your are acting like a baby.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi..

I think it is confirmed it happened to people who didn't update the game.. It's me.. Hehe..
My neighbors who finally is updating the game, now can sending gifts out.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
bla bla..nothing more...Yes I am taking it personal now of course first, you did quot me ...or not? and qualify my comment as a nonsense........what explanation you have for that...your brilliant mind does not allow you to receive other ideas nor explanations...please....Did you really see my comment ......Was I quoting you?..........NOOOOOOOO......I just tape "time travelers will have problem"..as an opinion for i007791.who started this chat....please please..o my good your are acting like a baby.

You post this, and youre calling me a baby?
Haha ur funny

For the rest im ignoring you, im not lowering myself to youre standard.

Top Bottom