Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Happy 1st Birthday AirportCityGame.com!

Today marks the 1st Birthday of the forum!

Pardon the pun, but how time flies! :LOL:

12 months I ago I sat there thinking "There must be an easier way to exchange gifts rather then visiting Facebook all the time" and so AC was born!

Anyway, would love to say thank you to all the moderators, guide writers and members for making this site such a success!

Heres to the next 12 months! :D

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hey Dave
Really congratulations for successfully mangaing to run this forum for so long (y) This forum has been a great help to all of us. Thanks to all the forum members ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@Dave Thanks for creating this site it has provided a wonderful community for this game that ha allowed me to enjoy the social aspects of Airport City and helped me progress my game beyond my dreams.
To the members of this forum congratulations too without your contribution in a friendly and supportive manner this forum may have never made it past the last 12 months.(y)
It is a pity that member bew0072 has not visited us for quite awhile unless the :oldman: has been :lurking:

Device
  1. Android
Thankxx Dave for making things easier this way. I think many people play AC not because of the wonderful help of GIS but because of this forum (reading friends/neighbors). (y). Keep up the good work. :smug:

Top Bottom