Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Hackers and cloners now proceed with caution to not raise suspicions

Aaron 19 who has been removed several times do to cheating and always reapears inthe rankings
He is now in third place for the Santa's Bad Mood eventranking with 33000 candycanes and only adds 3to 5k a day to not be noticed.
I wouldent be surprised that once the event comes nearer to its end he will pas us all and take first
And the same question again where dus he get all the passengers if he hasnt have paxproducing buildings
i feel like iam repeating myself and think its time something was done to remove this known cheater from these rankings (again)

as you clearely can see in the picture below this is not someone who realy dus the event where are the snowmelting facility's you need to complete the let it snow collection
so why would this player fly and gather 33k candycanes if he is not intrested in completing the event and in the 1st place where dus he get his pax

Attachments

• Schermopname (611).png
    Schermopname (611).png
    3.1 MB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Aaron 19 is on top for several competitions with the most flights... how is this possible?
and dont forget that to gather 37k snowflakes you need
atleast 1600 condor ore giants flights and if you go to smaller planes it has to be dubble that amount considering that he is in top of multiple destinations beside this is unbelievable

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031w9odc
Username
Smurf
There are a couple of forum members in his alliance ( the 2nd Aron 19). Perhaps they would be able to shed some light on his activities if they have any kind of communicaton. @Martin Coulson (Smurf), @Draagedur @tomasjo
Hi guys. Yeah, I don’t know this player personally. The second Aron19 is in our alliance, but doesn’t cheat. He regularly changes his username. We have no contact with him through messenger. We guess he changed his name to Aron19 as a protest to not being able to finish first on his beloved South Obs flights! Today he is simply Airport City. He has been known as DallasCityHall, American Airlines, Delta Airlines amongst others. Screw loose - yes, cheater - doubtful. The OTHER Aron19 I have no clue.

Is Aitor Aron Aron 19? Looks like it. Go check out south observatory. Wasn't here yesterday
It is aaron19 under a suposed other name this guy is realy working on my nervs
past week he was in the event rankings 2nd place Gi removed him after he was reported
iam afread he will need to be reported again to be removed :mad::mad:

DPD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Would these considered cheating? Just checked it out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200103-185633_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20200103-185633_Airport City.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 200
  • Screenshot_20200103-185618_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20200103-185618_Airport City.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 186
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
036sl09t8
Username
Mihai Cater, SpW
Check this out ... moving up the leader quite quickly it seems... +99 spots in 10 minutes.

Attachments

• 82CA97B1-CDE3-47C8-BDBF-77F05B75D0C5.jpeg
    82CA97B1-CDE3-47C8-BDBF-77F05B75D0C5.jpeg
    340.6 KB · Views: 137
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i3atx8
Username
13Black
This guy is doing this regularly and it is demotivating players. And if you loose your spot because of them, even if you report them the game will not give you anything... that is what happened to me. Got to ask yourself why compete for a week if at the end someone comes and kicks you down the latter... (n)(n)(n)

Top Bottom