Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guide to Link your accounts to trail.gg and get the White Whale

272630424_5574321369261704_1157644946388886797_n.jpg
What is trail.gg?
trail.gg is a website to link your progress to game insight's windows server.

What is a White Whale?
The White Whale is a floating blimp that produces 2 fuel every 5 minutes, can be speeded up by watching an ad or with 2 Airport cash

Steps to link your account :
1. Register on the trail.gg website (Preferably with same details as your main account such as Email, Username, etc)
2. Login and click on airport city, wait for game to load (NOTE : Do not switch tabs when the game loads, otherwise it will take a very long time to load and may even show error)
3. Once game is loaded, go to your IOS game and copy the GI link code from link progress under settings option. once noting down the code, close the main game app completely (Note : If you don't close the app you wont get the white whale)
4. Go to the Settings option in website game, go to link progress and select the option link progress from other device, enter the code you noted down from main game.
5. Once the code is entered select the server version option when asked which version you want to keep. (Note : this is a very important step, choose carefully as you may loose all your progress if you select the wrong version, also you can see how many coins and airport cash you have but can't see any other stats so choose carefully)
6. A pop up appears saying you receive a white whale as gift, collect it and play game in website for 2 to 3 minutes, then close the game in the website.
7. Open your main game and immediately after the loading screen, app asks which version you want to keep, select the server version again. (Note : this is again a very important step, choose carefully as you may loose the white whale on your IOS and maybe even on website)
8. Search the airport for the white whale and you might find it mostly near airport or airport side expansions, it may even go to the ends so search thoroughly, if you don't find it message here I can try rectifying the issue

That's it, please keep in mind the note points.

Last edited:

BrandynM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
BrandynM
View attachment 63494What is trail.gg?

What is a White Whale?
The White Whale is a floating blimp that produces 2 fuel every 5 minutes, can be speeded up by watching an ad or with 2 Airport cash

1. Register on the trail.gg website (Preferably with same details as your main account such as Email, Username, etc)
2. Login and click on airport city, wait for game to load (NOTE : Do not switch tabs when the game loads, otherwise it will take a very long time to load and may even show error)
3. Once game is loaded, go to your IOS game and copy the GI link code from link progress under settings option. once noting down the code, close the main game app completely (Note : If you don't close the app you wont get the white whale)
4. Go to the Settings option in website game, go to link progress and select the option link progress from other device, enter the code you noted down from main game.
5. Once the code is entered select the server version option when asked which version you want to keep. (Note : this is a very important step, choose carefully as you may loose all your progress if you select the wrong version, also you can see how many coins and airport cash you have but can't see any other stats so choose carefully)
6. A pop up appears saying you receive a white whale as gift, collect it and play game in website for 2 to 3 minutes, then close the game in the website.
7. Open your main game and immediately after the loading screen, app asks which version you want to keep, select the server version again. (Note : this is again a very important step, choose carefully as you may loose the white whale on your IOS and maybe even on website)
8. Search the airport for the white whale and you might find it mostly near airport or airport side expansions, it may even go to the ends so search thoroughly, if you don't find it message here I can try rectifying the issue

I did t receive the white whale!!!!!

Device
  1. iPad
EDIT: I requested help from GI Support team. Let's see their answer.

Hi all,
I tried the operation several times, taking much care to do everything as explained, but I finally never get any gift message when I connect back to my main account. I can switch from the PC to the phone easily without losing my progress, but the whale never comes. Any idea ?

Many thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Hi again,

So I finally got the White Whale, thanks to the procedure provided by GI Support. Actually, the most important point to get the item is to use the PC application of the game, and not the trail.gg website.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
AAAAA NAFFARAFAT

What is a White Whale?

I DID EVERYTHING AS YOU TOLD BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE THE WHITE WHALE .
PLEASE HEPL ME
I WANT THE WHITE WHALE

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
AAAAA NAFFARAFAT

What is a White Whale?

I DID EVERYTHING AS YOU TOLD BUT DIDN'T GET THE WHITE WHALE.

Top Bottom