Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guide to Link your accounts to trail.gg and get the White Whale

272630424_5574321369261704_1157644946388886797_n.jpg
What is trail.gg?
trail.gg is a website to link your progress to game insight's windows server.

What is a White Whale?
The White Whale is a floating blimp that produces 2 fuel every 5 minutes, can be speeded up by watching an ad or with 2 Airport cash

Steps to link your account :
1. Register on the trail.gg website (Preferably with same details as your main account such as Email, Username, etc)
2. Login and click on airport city, wait for game to load (NOTE : Do not switch tabs when the game loads, otherwise it will take a very long time to load and may even show error)
3. Once game is loaded, go to your IOS game and copy the GI link code from link progress under settings option. once noting down the code, close the main game app completely (Note : If you don't close the app you wont get the white whale)
4. Go to the Settings option in website game, go to link progress and select the option link progress from other device, enter the code you noted down from main game.
5. Once the code is entered select the server version option when asked which version you want to keep. (Note : this is a very important step, choose carefully as you may loose all your progress if you select the wrong version, also you can see how many coins and airport cash you have but can't see any other stats so choose carefully)
6. A pop up appears saying you receive a white whale as gift, collect it and play game in website for 2 to 3 minutes, then close the game in the website.
7. Open your main game and immediately after the loading screen, app asks which version you want to keep, select the server version again. (Note : this is again a very important step, choose carefully as you may loose the white whale on your IOS and maybe even on website)
8. Search the airport for the white whale and you might find it mostly near airport or airport side expansions, it may even go to the ends so search thoroughly, if you don't find it message here I can try rectifying the issue

That's it, please keep in mind the note points.

Last edited:
You can have multiple accounts on chrome you just need to make a different profile on chrome for each account. Atleast thats what i do... .
I know about it but for me its hard way.
This way you have each time to login with different account and you need to check the email for new code always and this is why i hate about to open the email.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
XaviAirport
View attachment 63494What is trail.gg?

What is a White Whale?
The White Whale is a floating blimp that produces 2 fuel every 5 minutes, can be speeded up by watching an ad or with 2 Airport cash

1. Register on the trail.gg website (Preferably with same details as your main account such as Email, Username, etc)
2. Login and click on airport city, wait for game to load (NOTE : Do not switch tabs when the game loads, otherwise it will take a very long time to load and may even show error)
3. Once game is loaded, go to your IOS game and copy the GI link code from link progress under settings option. once noting down the code, close the main game app completely (Note : If you don't close the app you wont get the white whale)
4. Go to the Settings option in website game, go to link progress and select the option link progress from other device, enter the code you noted down from main game.
5. Once the code is entered select the server version option when asked which version you want to keep. (Note : this is a very important step, choose carefully as you may loose all your progress if you select the wrong version, also you can see how many coins and airport cash you have but can't see any other stats so choose carefully)
6. A pop up appears saying you receive a white whale as gift, collect it and play game in website for 2 to 3 minutes, then close the game in the website.
7. Open your main game and immediately after the loading screen, app asks which version you want to keep, select the server version again. (Note : this is again a very important step, choose carefully as you may loose the white whale on your IOS and maybe even on website)
8. Search the airport for the white whale and you might find it mostly near airport or airport side expansions, it may even go to the ends so search thoroughly, if you don't find it message here I can try rectifying the issue

Hi
I keep not getting the White Whale, although went through all the steps.
What could be the problem?
Thanks in advance.

As my windows 10 game keeps crashing within 2 minutes of opening, I am tempted to try this move.
However, I have heard many problems such as loss of neighbours, warehouse items, alliance and more.
Is the move more stable now?
Also, can one still use the Windows game if desired?
The move is still not stable, there are issues with the gifting part and neighbors (you can say that the time required for the game to be synced into the server data is around 10 minutes to half an hour)
You can continue in Trail and windows (but at different times, only one platform at an instant) but as the server saving time is huge progress is easily lost unless you can wait for the saving time
Unless GI gets back to solve, moving to trail is an option (someone in another thread also stated that GI requested to move the account to trail until the issue gets solved which still isn't)

As my windows 10 game keeps crashing within 2 minutes of opening, I am tempted to try this move.
However, I have heard many problems such as loss of neighbours, warehouse items, alliance and more.
Is the move more stable now?
Also, can one still use the Windows game if desired?
Agree with Sai also you can reset or restore your game in windows i am playing my main games in windows 10.
Trail is good for support accounts sending to 20 players only (for now).

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
The move is still not stable, there are issues with the gifting part and neighbors (you can say that the time required for the game to be synced into the server data is around 10 minutes to half an hour)
You can continue in Trail and windows (but at different times, only one platform at an instant) but as the server saving time is huge progress is easily lost unless you can wait for the saving time
Unless GI gets back to solve, moving to trail is an option (someone in another thread also stated that GI requested to move the account to trail until the issue gets solved which still isn't)
Thanks, Sai.
Not sure what to do yet, will think more.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Agree with Sai also you can reset or restore your game in windows i am playing my main games in windows 10.
Trail is good for support accounts sending to 20 players only (for now).
Hi Husam,

I have restored the game from backups multiple times this past 2 weeks but nothing helps.
Strange that I did a test with a temporary new Microsoft account, installed the game and it works fine.
I have since deleted that game but I'm certain the issue is not my windows 10 computer.
As I said above, I need to think about this more while I await a response again from G.I.

SNK

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205jyxqq4
Username
SNK
Hi i tried a few time too.. but i play only on pc windows 10 nothing else. Can I still get the whale.Ty for any info if i can get it.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
View attachment 63494What is trail.gg?

What is a White Whale?

I've done every step and I still don't see it?

I've been playing this game for more years than I care to remember. In the good old days it was straight forward and enjoyable. At my age (76) I don't want mini-games or complicated and perhaps risky links to get a white whale - so I guess I will remain as one of the disadvantaged. Perhaps one day Gi will level the playing field.
You are 76! well done! I am only 52 and I didn't get the blimp either.:cry:

I've been playing this game for more years than I care to remember. In the good old days it was straight forward and enjoyable. At my age (76) I don't want mini-games or complicated and perhaps risky links to get a white whale - so I guess I will remain as one of the disadvantaged. Perhaps one day Gi will level the playing field.
Like you, I don't like complicated things, either the game has a built-in link, or I can log in directly using my email account (and there must be no risk), and I don't intend to take any chances with my 80-level account.

Top Bottom