Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guess it has started

Seems like we will be locked out to visit anyone if not upgrading. Getting this message now (before anyone could have started updating)
1565605938529.png

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Out of interest, were we told that a number of buildings will be taking more electricity?

I've got to find 175 more electricity before I can proceed - Ground Control, event, anything.

Seems daft to hamstring anyone who hadn't a lot of spare capacity.

(Obviously, if we were told, than so be it it's my fault)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Out of interest, were we told that a number of buildings will be taking more electricity?

I've got to find 175 more electricity before I can proceed - Ground Control, event, anything.

Seems daft to hamstring anyone who hadn't a lot of spare capacity.

(Obviously, if we were told, than so be it it's my fault)

The whole lack of electricity thing is a bit of a surprise for us as well (we changed things here and there, but it was a process that took months, it wasn't noticeable), but given how much free space is in the tech area now, building the cheapest power stations for 100 coins each in the tech area should solve that problem quickly.

Top Bottom