Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Greeper hijacked

I posted in launch chat. that greeper GOP capt taken, i circled where Greeper GOP taken in launch chat, and also who hijacked launch

Attachments

• hijacked.jpg
    hijacked.jpg
    927 KB · Views: 129
  • hijacked2.jpg
    hijacked2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 125
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I posted in launch chat. that greeper GOP capt taken, i circled where Greeper GOP taken in launch chat, and also who hijacked launch
Sadly if you are just over the halfway point total its liable to happen So I try to get at least a PEB worth of points higher than halfway mark

Also add as much as you can privately then open it up to neighbors

When I had several games I alternated starters too

I’m afraid I must agree with Madge on that one, David.
you had a green with already one hour of fueling when you posted the launch. When you claimed it was hijacked, 2 more hours had passed…
thats really too much time. If you want to add fuel slowly, perhaps you should consider turning private on … or assume others can get that first place. its Ok taking that risk, most times people won’t jump over you, but if it happens… it happens.
I’d get it if your launch had less than one hour on it. But 3 hours?

Top Bottom