Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Golden Wrench or Speed Up Repairs?

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
Hi captains 👨‍✈️ 👩‍✈️

Do you always apply the golden wrench or just speed up repairs with repair items in your warehouse? I have plenty of repair items amd hardly use the golden wrench.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I use the bonus when map flying, or flying a lot of falcons back to back. It makes a big difference.
I have loads of the ‘old’ repair items, but not the new ones (I.e. giant and up). If I’m on a slow week, I’ll usually just wait for the repair to finish....
I’m burning through 10-15 items a day at the moment, and that’s a lot of gifts to replenish the items.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I only use the Golden Wrench bonus when I'm doing a run of something, like trying to complete a quest and I'm burning through fuel like no tomorrow. Otherwise I just use items or watch an ad, or just let it sit in the hanger and wait it out and just put the fuel towards other flights.

Top Bottom