Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Golden Dice or Spyglass for first Pyramid?

hzdjj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03spdifke
Username
hzdjj
I know this has been asked sometime before. Please excuse me for asking again.

I currently have the Pyramid As my quest. Does it mean I should use the spyglass? I saw conflicting answers when searching on this forum. Really appreciate your clarification/answer!

Thanks a lot!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I know this has been asked sometime before. Please excuse me for asking again.

I currently have the Pyramid As my quest. Does it mean I should use the spyglass? I saw conflicting answers when searching on this forum. Really appreciate your clarification/answer!

Thanks a lot!
If you are flying to Mesoamerica, normal dice.
For the destinations within (Machu Picchu, Tollan, etc), golden dice is best.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

Attachments

• 566168D1-2A24-4178-957D-7AE47240EFBB.jpeg
    566168D1-2A24-4178-957D-7AE47240EFBB.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 92
Great, I meant the Tollan etc. so sounds like spyglass isn’t helping because these items don’t qualify as quest items?😯
If you are using a map every flight, as you use landing lamps etc, then i would use dice not spy glass. Once you have the chests and are flying 1 map with lots of returns on one map it’s golden dice you need.
The MesoAmerica quest from that folder doesn’t act as a quest. You need dice and golden dice.

Top Bottom