Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Glued ghost plane

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I still keep a turboprop in my reserve hangar and sometimes, I fly it again although I have all the stars earned there already.
I just sent it off and oddly, it started on two runways simultaneously, so I fuelled it up on runway 3 and 4, then loaded it on runway 3 and 4 and finally started it on runway 4 and since then, it stayed glued on runway 3 while it was flying amongst my other planes according to the blue radar.
It was easy to fix through a restart of the game which freed my runway 3 again but it's still odd.
Did anyone have this problem before?

Glued plane.jpg

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I still keep a turboprop in my reserve hangar and sometimes, I fly it again although I have all the stars earned there already.
I just sent it off and oddly, it started on two runways simultaneously, so I fuelled it up on runway 3 and 4, then loaded it on runway 3 and 4 and finally started it on runway 4 and since then, it stayed glued on runway 3 while it was flying amongst my other planes according to the blue radar.
It was easy to fix through a restart of the game which freed my runway 3 again but it's still odd.

View attachment 7116
Yes, this one is easy - it happens when you do double click when sending plane - then another shows up - it takes your fuel and passengers and you cannot send it until you either close/reopen the game or visit neighbor.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Yes, this one is easy - it happens when you do double click when sending plane - then another shows up - it takes your fuel and passengers and you cannot send it until you either close/reopen the game or visit neighbor.

Thanks! I'll pay better attention to not clicking too fast in the future then...

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM

View attachment 7116
Yes it has happened to me a lot, I just restart

Top Bottom