Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Gifted F20 fuel is directly used

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
037q5r470
Username
Conny
All fuel (F20) sent from my neighbours seems to get directly used when I pickup the gift. Instead of going to inventory. Probably since last patch ...
This happens on my (IOS) game and as well at my kids games (Android).
Is this a new behaviour?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
All fuel (F20) sent from my neighbours seems to get directly used when I pickup the gift. Instead of going to inventory. Probably since last patch ...
Is this a new behaviour?
It has always been this way. You were never able to move gifts to inventory.

Is this a new behaviour?
As @Chloe11111 says, going into the warehouse, went out a long long time ago. All gifts from neighbours go onto fuel bar.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
037q5r470
Username
Conny
Thanks, I didn't know.
But it hasn't always been that way. About 4 years ago it was different - but that's a long time ...

Is there any other way to stack up fuel in warehouse?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
037q5r470
Username
Conny
Launch rockets. Open Mystery Sets. check the wiki https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/fuel_20_units/

We are doing lots of launches right now. Even last place in a launch gets fuel.
Interesting, thanks for info.

I am still missing the red launch pad and you as my neighbour :) But very good to know, I am planning with many space launches in the future. Just playing again for about 2-3 weeks, some things need time.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Interesting, thanks for info.

I am still missing the red launch pad and you as my neighbour :) But very good to know, I am planning with many space launches in the future. Just playing again for about 2-3 weeks, some things need time.
We are about to do a batch of blue. Join the launch chat room. It will help you fill up fuel quickly

Top Bottom