Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GI games I Like, how about u

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I had Transport but all my progress was wiped out so I removed it. I'm liking Maritime Kingdom a lot better, maybe more than this game after their crappy update! I just wish MK had a forum or a guide.
I can't progress because I can't beat the dang pirate ships! Any tips would be appreciated!

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
played big business (was doing good but i was blocked for alleged cheat - auto timezone change and as they didn't want to unblock me i stopped. Sunshine bay unfortunately have few bugs which prevent you completing some tasks - no updates since initially showed up. Tribes are nice but lost interest as friends connection were available only via facebook. My country - played both - got to max level, completed all side tasks and that was it - didn't wait for updates. Transport played but not too much. Fully hooked only on this one. Maritime kingdom is not available for win phone so didn't tried it.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Well, I spoke too soon. The windows 10 version app on my brand new laptop crashed and disappeared. Funny cuz it had a better gaming graphics card.
So, put it on my 1gig tablet that is playing Airport City...it also hangs up when online so have to play without.
...day 2.

Well, I spoke too soon. The windows 10 version app on my brand new laptop crashed and disappeared. Funny cuz it had a better gaming graphics card.
So, put it on my 1gig tablet that is playing Airport City...it also hangs up when online so have to play without.
...day 2.
how game opens then shuts down

played big business (was doing good but i was blocked for alleged cheat - auto timezone change and as they didn't want to unblock me i stopped. Sunshine bay unfortunately have few bugs which prevent you completing some tasks - no updates since initially showed up. Tribes are nice but lost interest as friends connection were available only via facebook. My country - played both - got to max level, completed all side tasks and that was it - didn't wait for updates. Transport played but not too much. Fully hooked only on this one. Maritime kingdom is not available for win phone so didn't tried it.
my BB was blocked because to many complaints, and was only playing for 2 days, no friends at the time

I had Transport but all my progress was wiped out so I removed it. I'm liking Maritime Kingdom a lot better, maybe more than this game after their crappy update! I just wish MK had a forum or a guide.
I can't progress because I can't beat the dang pirate ships! Any tips would be appreciated!
do u use the auto battle?

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Well, Maritime lasted until level 18 then was completely wiped out. A shame since I really liked it.

Also tried Alice in Albian, what a joke. If you want another super buggy game that eats data like crazy and requires real money to expand, go for it. I did not like that one at all.

So here's my GI summery, only 1 game (AC) out of 4 is still running, I have to wonder how long,

Top Bottom