Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Studio missing wiki info

CRK

350+ Star Club
GameStudio - Level5 - SpeedUp.png

The wiki is missing the following info for the Game Studio, if you can help, thanks

Level 4Construction Speed Up cost
Level 5Construction Speed Up cost
Level 6Construction time, Construction Speed Up cost
Level 7Construction Speed Up cost
Level 8Construction Speed Up cost, Selling and warehousing cost
Level 9Construction time, Construction Speed Up cost
Level 10Construction time, Construction Speed Up cost
Updated missing Game Studio info for Wiki. Speed up cost is NOT cost of items, but cost to speed up when you have all the items. It will be in coins, certainly till maybe last levels.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
The wiki is missing the following info for the Game Studio, if you can help, thanks

Level 4Construction Speed Up cost
Level 5Construction Speed Up cost
Level 6Construction time, Construction Speed Up cost
Level 7Construction Speed Up cost
Level 8Construction Speed Up cost, Selling and warehousing cost
Level 9Construction time, Construction Speed Up cost
Level 10Construction time, Construction Speed Up cost
L8 warehouse is 6,400. Sell is 800 coins (what a rip).
I’ll see what I can do for the others. I’ve been focusing on 1 destination per Heli type so my items are skewed. I‘ll change my focus for the sake of the wiki. ;)
9A4A1B74-E1FB-4D9F-B79D-8CE6B39543E0.jpeg

L8 warehouse is 6,400. Sell is 800 coins (what a rip).
I’ll see what I can do for the others. I’ve been focusing on 1 destination per Heli type so my items are skewed. I‘ll change my focus for the sake of the wiki. ;)
View attachment 44439
Dont do that. I have a level 1 that will get there eventually. Do what you want for the event. Nice offer tho. Thanks.

What level are you upgrading to? Level 6 requires game console, microwave oven, gaming chair, access card. You must be ahead of me
Zero microwaves. Ios videos which don’t work so just saving. 4 to 5 for one, 9 to 10 for a second and the 3rd is level 1 and will probably stay there. Got a table where I can calculate what I need to get to what level so I don’t overshoot some destinations but drops of one item each destination are bad.

Top Bottom