Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Game reset to zero

@pegasus did you notice anything about your gifts?. Mine have changed apart from the regular ones you have. For instance in duty I had heart candies and gold bracelet. Now I have cognac and makeup? And that's just for starters. Gyroscope for Altimeter and so on. Got to redo my signature all over again..........

When you get a restore code, your gift list usually change.
Fuel(20) also frequently becomes available.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cmh chick
Username
cmh chick
I did a restore through iCloud and got my game back, then GI responded wanting my username etc. Should I do the reset or just keep playing with my restore?

What stinks is I was almost finished with the repair base so I may need parts again..

I did a restore through iCloud and got my game back, then GI responded wanting my username etc. Should I do the reset or just keep playing with my restore?

What stinks is I was almost finished with the repair base so I may need parts again..

I would personally keep playing. Will take GI a couple of days to restore your old game. Depends how old the backup is that you restored.

They would just be sending me a code and I do not need to use that code if I am up & running right?

They ask for your old friend code and then ask you in a new game to play to level 3 and then send them the code of the new game. Once they receive that they send you a code which you input in the new game and that will restore your old game. Hope that makes sense! :confused:

For me, it took around 3 days.

If they send you a code, you dont have to use it.

Top Bottom