Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game maintenance

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
F8B99DD9-F73A-4B82-A567-EF9027548106.jpeg
Who knows, hopefully. IF it does start at midnight I'm hoping Mr Shtern will have finished his maintenance over night - he has been doing some grafting that fella ;)
Here’s a little more info...

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Windows already start as i check in my computer after the time rest today morning in my local times 4am 25.Feb.18
Its mean there is a chance tonight the maintenance will be finish or maybe take for tomorrow.
Is there any news about windows please ?

I've not seen any updates re Windows as yet will let you know if I see anything.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Windows already start as i check in my computer after the time rest today morning in my local times 4am 25.Feb.18
Its mean there is a chance tonight the maintenance will be finish or maybe take for tomorrow.
Is there any news about windows please ?
I've not seen any updates re Windows as yet will let you know if I see anything.

I haven’t either...sorry.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
It’s a good time to chill for the next 24 hours. Don’t start anything in the game that’s important to you. Wait for the “all clear” from GIS. And live in hope for a “Stronger, Stabler, Internet connection” when they have finished.
Meanwhile I have just finished my beer and am taking a stroll along the beachfront. So I guess I am probably a little too chilled.

It’s a good time to chill for the next 24 hours. Don’t start anything in the game that’s important to you. Wait for the “all clear” from GIS. And live in hope for a “Stronger, Stabler, Internet connection” when they have finished.
Meanwhile I have just finished my beer and am taking a stroll along the beachfront. So I guess I am probably a little too chilled.

I didn't realise Bath had a beachfront ! :eek:

This global warming thing must be worse than I thought :(

Regards
Harcourt

@Husam

My window's games are still working apart from launches.

I think they will start the maintenance at midday GMT tomorrow.

But then I could be wrong !!!

Regards
Harcourt
My HMYH account the launch landing and i click on it but not give the message is under maintenance its mean they not start yet so a chance i can do a launch but the server problem dont let me do that.
All other accounts the message show after the reset time so now way can do any launches there.
Maybe they start from Asia to Africa to Europe to USA.

Top Bottom