Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game crashes down when you entering with intrnet connection

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041mqf7
Username
ali
Having problem while i am entering the game with internet connection.The game starts and then crashes and the shellphone appears a message airportcity crashed.....but when i am entering without internet the game is functional and is running ok....

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Having problem while i am entering the game with internet connection.The game starts and then crashes and the shellphone appears a message airportcity crashed.....but when i am entering without internet the game is functional and is running ok....

Could it be that there is an update that you did not install? They might implement a "feature" that does not allow older versions to connect to the server any longer so that everybody is forced to install upgrades whether they contain game changes that ruin the game or not.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041mqf7
Username
ali
I have updates 2 days before the version with the stadium chalenge but i will check if there is an update that i havent download...than you very much

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041mqf7
Username
ali
Now i can enter the game with intrnet but the Gi is not responding and i cant send gifts and visit neighbors...it shows me that i have visited them today.....i restart the game and the phone and i da the same again...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041mqf7
Username
ali
I just send them a message...i hope to answer me...thanks again my friend...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041mqf7
Username
ali
Finally all seem to be ok!i had an answer fron Gi support.i empty the cashe of the google app and google play and the restart the phone....
thank you my friends for the support...

Top Bottom