Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Game crashes and never saves...

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Been having problems for months..hardly ever get to play game these days. Downloaded new update hoping things might change but still no luck. Loads up..collect a few things or play 2 minutes then game crashes..

Playing on old iPad 2...if anyone can give me advice or tips to help!?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Been having problems for months..hardly ever get to play game these days. Downloaded new update hoping things might change but still no luck. Loads up..collect a few things or play 2 minutes then game crashes..

Playing on old iPad 2...if anyone can give me advice or tips to help!?
@Rsorour had similar problem. Mights that restore help, full restore from GI code.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@Kesh how much memory is needed for this game?? I've had constant problems here too and have to empty my cache after every online play session. I have 1GB Ram.
I'm on win phone - have also 1GB of RAM (3,5y old phone) and sometimes I have similar issues. And win phone system is little more optimized to work with smaller amount of RAM. But thats only my assumption.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city can u advise me what to do with regards backing up, deleting app etc...cheers!
Oh, sorry, see it now...
You can write a ticket to GI and ask for restore code:
https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/en

Probably they will ask you for your new code/game name. You will need to deinstall the game and start new one. So later they will give you a code, that will restore your progress till one you had it now. As i read game should work smoother and betther, if you have problems now. But i cannot guaranteed that, i just read about it.

On android there are some programs that works as backup/restore. (y)
But still better to do via GI support.

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Free2Play

Apologies for tagging you but could you answer a couple of quick questions..
My game on old ipad 2 is very slow and keeps crashing..i have contacted your support and they have been very good in trying to get me restored..

I plan to delete current game and start a new one...
Do I have to play to a certain level on new game ?
Do I have to pick different username?
Is it possible to install on iPhone 5 and transfer iPad2 game progress?
Or is it better to delete ipad2 game and reinstall? than ask for code?

Many thanks for your time....I hope I can get playing again!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Free2Play

Apologies for tagging you but could you answer a couple of quick questions..
My game on old ipad 2 is very slow and keeps crashing..i have contacted your support and they have been very good in trying to get me restored..

I plan to delete current game and start a new one...
Do I have to play to a certain level on new game ?
Do I have to pick different username?
Is it possible to install on iPhone 5 and transfer iPad2 game progress?
Or is it better to delete ipad2 game and reinstall? than ask for code?

Many thanks for your time....I hope I can get playing again!
Hi, lfcawc.

I plan to delete current game and start a new one... ok
Do I have to play to a certain level on new game ? ... yes, level 3
Do I have to pick different username?... might be good, when your game will be restored, your old game name will probably will be like old one. Or you can keep same username/gamename (i am not sure about that)
Is it possible to install on iPhone 5 and transfer iPad2 game progress?... yes, it is possible.
Or is it better to delete ipad2 game and reinstall? than ask for code? ... on ipad2 the game will be probably still slow, iphone 5 should be faster. It is up to you.

Good luck!
(y)

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Still awaiting code....

This is my last email received from customer support...not sure they know what I want!?

Katherine Novak (Game Insight Support)

Nov 9, 14:48 MSK

Dear Alan,
I've sent the save files of your profile to your game. To get them:

1. Make sure you have a stable Internet connection enabled on your device.
2. Launch the game.
3. Leave it running for the time being without touching anything and wait till the progress is restored.

Let me know how it works for you!

Sincerely,
Katherine
Game Insight Support Team

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Still awaiting code....

This is my last email received from customer support...not sure they know what I want!?

Katherine Novak (Game Insight Support)

Nov 9, 14:48 MSK

Dear Alan,
I've sent the save files of your profile to your game. To get them:

1. Make sure you have a stable Internet connection enabled on your device.
2. Launch the game.
3. Leave it running for the time being without touching anything and wait till the progress is restored.

Let me know how it works for you!

Sincerely,
Katherine
Game Insight Support Team
Ok, it might be, that the game will be restored automatically. Just do what you were asked for. Try it.
Be sure, you have a good internet connection!

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Same happened to me few weeks ago. Just open the game (with stabile internet connection) and the game should reload in few minutes. If it's not working send them mail again. They will found other option. Prepare to lose last few days of gameplay but majority should be there. Maybe you'll also get some compensations for time loss.

Top Bottom