Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fun fair balloon Offering Greens!

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
2v9tdvq.png

Here's an updated version that popped up in my city this morning.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mwsi4m
Username
Nutster
I had this appear just a few minutes ago. Spend real money now to get a bunch of Airport Cash over the next month. The offer will be sticking around for most of the next week. I also got a 2-day discount on stuff. Hmm, I might go for the Mystery Winter Building for 6 Cash.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Is it worth it???(y)
It's nothing exceptional.
At sale, you get 99 cash for $10, so with this fair you get less greens even in the best case scenario. But in reality, you will miss some clicks, so you'll get even less.
On the other hand, you get up to 30 chests which MAY contain good stuff. And a bragging-rights building.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Did you have to do anything to get the 5 greens and chest? Tap/click something? Pop-up screen?[
The Fall Fair in the trees showed a Chest and, I think, a Greenie picture. I clicked on it and got a message about the greenies. The chest was in the Warehouse. BTW after I purchased, the purchase picture didn't close, I had to close manually then I got the message about getting the 40-greenies.

Top Bottom