Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fun Facts

A male lobster’s bladder is in it’s head
In that case I know a few lobsters LOL! I even work with a few.
laughing.gif

A male lobster’s bladder is in it’s head
Actually, both male and female. They urinate from their head (just under eyes) as part of communicating since pheromones are mixed in. 🦞

In order to grow, they shed their shell, this is when the female mates to be protected by the male. 🦞 💘 🦞

Last edited:

Crash and burn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20FXNPRHU
Username
CrashnBurn
Did you know some chemicals are known as left or right handed?
I got a WOW, so I though to add some details.....
Left handed rotates plane polarized light (like through polaroid sunglasses) to the left, while right rotates it to the right.
These chemicals are known as optical isomers, first discovered in 1848 in tartrates (wine diamonds) in the bottom of wine barrels.

Bonus useless fact: Simple optical isomers in biological life are all left handed! Which has significant impact on the effectiveness of drugs. Basically right handed drugs do not work.

Last edited:
There is a viral infection that makes male crickets more attractive to female crickets because the infection changes the male cricket's song to make it more appealing. The paper reporting this also has one of the best journal article titles of all time (below). However, this is not the perfect love story... the viral infection makes both the males and females sterile.

1692455042232.png

Top Bottom