Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel timing issue

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xifb0i
Username
mcscottblood
I seem to be spending my weeks raising bugs to GI :( 4th one this week alone.

Anyone know why my fuel counter has suddenly gone to 10 minutes instead of 1 minute. I currently have the secret faucet active.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xifb0i
Username
mcscottblood
upload_2016-11-20_14-34-53.png

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Yeah I have noticed this a lot. I also still don't get the fuel your suppose to get after 4 days of continuous playing. Both have been reported as bugs :)
@knightrider This is a bug. I have same problem, if i have Secret Faucet bonus active. Especially during the night, it works fine in a day time, but in evening and in a night fuel not refuling. If i using now, only in day time. GI is aware, hope they will fix it with next update/updates. (y)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Happened to me few times during night - what I noticed is that when game is left open and phone go to stand by mode, game freezes and fuel is not recharging. Maybe you could try to close the game in the evening before sleep.

Top Bottom