Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel Station options

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
I'm sure this matter came to attention before but it doesn't hurt to say again.
Do you ever use Fuel Station options 3 and 4? Me neither. :)
15 units for 8 hours and 250 coins? 20 for a DAY and 600?? Pleeezzz..That's greatly inefficient and not very logical. I think it should be better balanced.
Let's keep high coin prices. After all, fuel is the "blood" of the AC game, the most limited resource.
Option 3: 20 units for 4 hours and the same 250 coins.
Option 4: 50 units for 8 hours and the same 600 coins.
How's that?

PS. Solid Fuel matter was brought up some time before and I hope something will change with it. At least there should be some way to exchange it or "refine" into Large Fuel Tanks and/or higher.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
15 units for 8 hours and 250 coins? 20 for a DAY and 600?? Pleeezzz..That's greatly inefficient and not very logical. I think it should be better balanced.
Let's keep high coin prices. After all, fuel is the "blood" of the AC game, the most limited resource.
How's that?

PS. Solid Fuel matter was brought up some time before and I hope something will change with it. At least there should be some way to exchange it or "refine" into Large Fuel Tanks and/or higher.
I never use fuel option 3 or 4. 2 mostly. For solid fuel i would suggest drop ratio same as for any space chest.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman
How's that?

Agreed , option 3 and 4 have never been used. I sleep 7 hours so 8 hour option is pointless.
The 4 hour option is brilliant. Much better spacing than 1 then 8. 8 hour option should be worth the wait (or sleep) so 50 sounds good.
As for solid fuel, shouldn't even be in the launch ready boxes if we have cosmic fuel station. But I love the idea of refining .
And wasn't there mention of a fuel thing that gives you more maximum fuel limit? For greenies!
And what happened to 30 second fuel? I loved that while it lasted.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
I sold my cosmic fuel station after a week or so.
At this point, I have decided to not even upgrade the fuel station to level 3. I thought that I might accidentally select one of those silly options.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
And wasn't there mention of a fuel thing that gives you more maximum fuel limit? For greenies!
And what happened to 30 second fuel? I loved that while it lasted.
There are bonusses that increases your fuel: Bottomless Barrel gives you a maximum of 220 fuel in stead of 110(for 8 hours). And Secret Faucet bonus gives you 2 fuel each minute)also for 8 hours).
If you don't have them in your warehouse you can buy them for 4 greenies each by hitting the bonus button on the right site of your screen.

Top Bottom