Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel Catalyst

cobra

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
fuel.png

How to use the Fuel Catalyst:

1. Launch your plane as usual.
  2. Go to "My Flights" and find the flight you wish to speed up.
  3. On the flight progress bar you will see one or two icons with double arrows ( Catalyst Speed Up ).
  4. Tap on the next icon your plane will reach and note the time remaining until your plane reaches it.
  5. Return to the "My Flights" screen at the specified time. When the Fuel Catalyst is able to be used, the double arrows icon will be flashing. There is only a one minute window of opportunity to use the Fuel Catalyst, so be careful not to miss it.
  6. Tap the flashing double arrow icon and a pop-up screen with show you time left in the flight and the amount of time it will be reduced through use of the catalyst.
  7. Tap on the Speed Up button and the plane will jump ahead on the progress bar the specified amount of time.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Since the video changes, you don’t need fuel catalyst’s anymore. You can use videos for the same function, with an unlimited amount per day (at least I think it is unlimited- I must have used 30+ yesterday).

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
When you look at the flights you have on the go, you see chevrons at certain points in the flight. When your flight gets to that point, the radar will show "speed up". At this point, you will see the chevron flashing and when you tap it, it will use a fuel catalyst to speed your flight along.

(edited: sorry @cazmillon your post wasn't showing when I responded.)

airport-city-7_05_2020-9_47_21-am-2-png.31383

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
I've been doing that but only getting 5 flight speed up videos daily.

I think you need to differentiate the 30% Speed Up option (can be used whenever you want during a flight) with the >> Speed Up (only available when "Speed up" is shown as remaining flight time in the main screen).

The former is 5/day, the latter seems unrestricted.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I've been doing that but only getting 5 flight speed up videos daily.
I think you need to differentiate the 30% Speed Up option (can be used whenever you want during a flight) with the >> Speed Up (only available when "Speed up" is shown as remaining flight time in the main screen).

The former is 5/day, the latter seems unrestricted.
I get 5 30% speed up videos per day.
Where the fuel cat is concerned, you can either use the item (fuel cat), or what a video instead. These videos seem to be unlimited. Fuel cats generally speed up by 13-14% for each one used.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Since the video changes, you don’t need fuel catalyst’s anymore. You can use videos for the same function, with an unlimited amount per day (at least I think it is unlimited- I must have used 30+ yesterday).
Except that using a video takes approx. 30 seconds, which limits the usage of videos for other flights that happen to be at the same point in their flight (e.g., flights of the same type of plane you send out in the morning at once).

Top Bottom