Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel as visit gift

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I was almost positive that when I played before (2012 to 2016) that if a neighbor tapped on stands, you would get a fuel unit as a gift rather than 5 coins.

I was surprised when I returned to the game last year to see coins as a gift. But then I thought I must be wrong.

Searching through the old guides, I found the evidence. When you tapped neighbors residential buildings, they got passengers. When you tapped neighbors commercial buildings, they got coins. And when you tapped neighbors stands and fuel buildings, they got fuel as well.

I always loved when @billsnj visited because he frequently tapped stands.

Does anybody else remember that? Would you like to see the game return to that?

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I have 15m coins in the bank and increasing. I've stopped actively collecting from commercial buildings
I understand as I'm at 10M myself but every once in awhile I sell all my aircraft and start again. In my case at least, I'm star hunting is why. Buying 14 Giants will put a small dent in even a 10M bank account. When I move to Falcons, that will be 7M gone in one day.

I have 15m coins in the bank and increasing. I've stopped actively collecting from commercial buildings
The question that jumps to mind is, why waste your land with them at all? (barring the ones that may provide bonuses)

I understand as I'm at 10M myself but every once in awhile I sell all my aircraft and start again. In my case at least, I'm star hunting is why. Buying 14 Giants will put a small dent in even a 10M bank account. When I move to Falcons, that will be 7M gone in one day.
If you’re star hunting, you’ll retrieve that spending easily before needing it again.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
The question that jumps to mind is, why waste your land with them at all? (barring the ones that may provide bonuses)

If you’re star hunting, you’ll retrieve that spending easily before needing it again.
If I'm disciplined :) When I was first going about it I was less targeted and would sometimes split my fleet, or throw away all my aircraft to chase a lesser star (e.g. dump all my Eagles to get a Raven star, then dump them and re-buy my Eagles).

I'm trying to be more methodical than before and stick to having 100% of one aircraft type as the stars I'm chasing now are all map quests, so it's not like regular stars where it's easier to spread them out so you don't run out of things like lollipops or beds.

For regular stars I still have to complete the Thunderbird and Condor flights, but want to complete all my map quest stars one aircraft at a time, hence me working on Giants for now.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I was almost positive that when I played before (2012 to 2016) that if a neighbor tapped on stands, you would get a fuel unit as a gift rather than 5 coins.

I was surprised when I returned to the game last year to see coins as a gift. But then I thought I must be wrong.

Searching through the old guides, I found the evidence. When you tapped neighbors residential buildings, they got passengers. When you tapped neighbors commercial buildings, they got coins. And when you tapped neighbors stands and fuel buildings, they got fuel as well.

I always loved when @billsnj visited because he frequently tapped stands.

Does anybody else remember that? Would you like to see the game return to that?
Your post did bring back memories of Fuel vs Coins. If you really think about it Coins are important when you begin playing and are building. But once you have established your Airport coins are just OK but Fuel is never just OK. Bill. BillSNJ

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Your post did bring back memories of Fuel vs Coins. If you really think about it Coins are important when you begin playing and are building. But once you have established your Airport coins are just OK but Fuel is never just OK. Bill. BillSNJ
And I just got to that point with the purchase of the rest of the Business Centers and still have 10m in the bank. Nothing left to buy except more planes - and land of course although that's greenies.

Top Bottom