Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Fuel additive

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
It's surprising it's still not fixed!
I've known about it for a while - you have to keep the game open, otherwise if the bonus time runs out while closed, you don't get any additional fuel.
Maybe it's about time GI did smth about it?
@Ur-quan

This bug still exists.

Yesterday I enabled fuel additive. Check the fuel (22) and the time. Close the game. Reopen 65 min later. The fuel was 87 (22 + 65).

Then enabled FA again. Check the fuel (41). Close the game and reopen 55 min later. The fuel was 151 (41 + 55*2).

If we enable FA, close the game and reopen again after 1 hour later, the effect of FA will be dissapear.
Is this a bug or thats how it works?

Last edited:

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Free2Play I can confirm that this bug is still there. I had 24 units of fuel and after 68 minutes I opened the game and had 160. I am on silver subscribtion, so I should have 68*3=204+24=228. Thats 350 event points for nothing :(
This happened twice to me today.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
The bug indeed is still present, we hoped to fix it with 6.31 update but didn't have time for it. When we finally fix it (it might be 7.1 or 7.2 update), though, please be aware that total fuel will not go over your current max. fuel limit.

Top Bottom